Night Owl Seeds BYOB - Sippin' On.. Chem 'N' Juice F4.....& Creme De La Compton F3 Pre-Release/Tester Run

firecheese-fire.gif

Strawberry Cheesequake is trying to find her legs...

Screenshot_20230329-002735~2.png

:cheers:
:vibe:

I just noticed that the Creme De La Compton is just meant for me, I share a name with it but I think it's looking good 👍🏻 and I am sending good vibes for the other's girls to join the party and I will be hanging around for the rest of this grow and I have been able to get my CDLC x Skywalker back as well! :vibes:

I just noticed that the Creme De La Compton is just meant for me, I share a name with it but I think it's looking good 👍🏻 and I am sending good vibes for the other's girls to join the party and I will be hanging around for the rest of this grow and I have been able to get my CDLC x Skywalker back as well! :vibes:
:yeahthat: I concur with Creme above :mrgreen:
:goodluck: with this grow buddy!!
:thanks: for the :vibes: Growmies!

:d5:

DJ5JsP.gif

Chem & Juice F4
Day 1
Screenshot_20230409-100036~2.png

After encountering several issues with what seems to be sterile soil, we have a sprout. Over the course of the last week or so, I've treated the soil with microbes, and myco repeatedly. I did so until it was visually apparent that the soil had become colonized, and then I replanted...4 days later and we have ourselves a seedling... And I'm STOKED!

Thanks for stopping in for a look Gromigos!

:cheers::smokeout: :cheers:

Last edited: