Cancard - Medical cannabis card for UK

Cheers @IronGiant ...we have been discussing this in Globals with the UK staff....:pass:...it Seems too good to be True,
Came out of the blue..with none of the associated preamble/outrage....it makes us suspicious...

@blue @Waira @St. Tom ...More about it....:pass:...call me a cynical old cow..but....?

Cheers @IronGiant ...we have been discussing this in Globals with the UK staff....:pass:...it Seems too good to be True,
Came out of the blue..with none of the associated preamble/outrage....it makes us suspicious...

@blue @Waira @St. Tom ...More about it....:pass:...call me a cynical old cow..but....?

Well I hope it is. Its been reported in a number of papers so you would think they would have done their research.
One of the reasons I started growing was a friend of mine who is paraplegic. He cannot go sleep at night without it, as it stops his spasms and helps him relax. He has to get dodgy weed off the street.
I have a weird sleeping issue where I hold my breath during my sleep (catathrenia) and am going to experiment with the various strains to see if they help with that.

Well I hope it is. Its been reported in a number of papers so you would think they would have done their research.
One of the reasons I started growing was a friend of mine who is paraplegic. He cannot go sleep at night without it, as it stops his spasms and helps him relax. He has to get dodgy weed off the street.
I have a weird sleeping issue where I hold my breath during my sleep (catathrenia) and am going to experiment with the various strains to see if they help with that.

No one is Hoping more than us @IronGiant ...:headbang: ..it is Way past time it Should have happened..

Good Luck with your Med search....let us now your Results.....:pass:

No one is Hoping more than us @IronGiant ...:headbang: ..it is Way past time it Should have happened..

Good Luck with your Med search....let us now your Results.....:pass:
i think you may be right to be suspicious but i think these cards are to stop you being arrested if you had a small amount but there was another thing i found fishy this is on there site
Capture.PNG

Back