Check my numbers for my next grow? (autopot / coco)

briefbriefs

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Im gonna be popping a couple of autoflowers in a few weeks. What do ya'll think about these values for my next grow.. im growing in Mother Earth coco/perlite (50/40%), in autopots (2.2gal) under a Kingbrite 3000k 240W LED.

Shoutout to @bushmasterar15 . He posted this schedule originally, and i just made a small adjustment to it.

Day 1: Pre-water coco with 1.5L of the below nutrients. Then place germinated seed into coco.
  • Cal Mag Pro @ 0.75g / gal
  • Mega Crop V3 @ 2g / gal
  • Sweet Candy @ 1 g / gal
  • NPK Combined: 7.6 / 3.3 / 13.3
  • Total Nitrogen Load: 82

Day 5: 500ml of Day 1 nutes (top feed)

Day 10: 750ml - 1L of same nutes (top feed)

Day 15: 1L Same nutes (top feed)

Day 20: 1L top feed and 5 gal into res of same nutes.
  • Add Drip Clean

Day 30: Fill Reservoir with
  • Mega Crop V3 @ 3g / gal
  • Sweet Candy @ 1.2 g / gal
  • Drip Clean
  • NPK Combined: 7.6 / 3.7 / 14.1
  • Total Nitrogen Load: 108

Day 40: Fill Reservoir with
  • Mega Crop V3 @ 4g / gal
  • Bud Explosion @ 0.25g / gal
  • Drip Clean
  • NPK Combined: 7.4 / 4.9 / 15.9
  • Total Nitrogen Load: 133

Day 50: Fill Reservoir with
  • Bud Explosion @ 0.5g / gal
  • Drip Clean
  • NPK Combined: 7.1 / 5.6 / 17.1

Last edited:
looks great to me bushy won't steer you, wrong great grower and a top fella and a big welcome to afn i grow in autopots as well as solo cups and anything else that takes my fancy but i always run at least 2 in the autopots

looks great to me bushy won't steer you, wrong great grower and a top fella and a big welcome to afn i grow in autopots as well as solo cups and anything else that takes my fancy but i always run at least 2 in the autopots

Thank you!! Yeah I’m really excited and am totally blow away by how helpful y’all are.:smoking:

Im gonna be popping a couple of autoflowers in a few weeks. What do ya'll think about these values for my next grow.. im growing in Mother Earth coco/perlite (50/40%), in autopots (2.2gal) under a Kingbrite 3000k 240W LED.

Shoutout to @bushmasterar15 . He posted this schedule originally, and i just made a small adjustment to it.

Day 1: Pre-water coco with 1.5L of the below nutrients. Then place germinated seed into coco.
  • Mega Crop V3 @ 2g / gal
  • Sweet Candy @ 1 g / gal
  • NPK Combined: 7.6 / 3.3 / 13.3
  • Total Nitrogen Load: 82

Day 5: 500ml of Day 1 nutes (top feed)

Day 10: 750ml - 1L of same nutes (top feed)

Day 15: 1L Same nutes (top feed)

Day 20: 1L top feed and 5 gal into res of same nutes.
  • Add Drip Clean

Day 30: Fill Reservoir with
  • Mega Crop V3 @ 3g / gal
  • Drip Clean
  • NPK Combined: 7.6 / 3.7 / 14.1
  • Total Nitrogen Load: 108

Day 40: Fill Reservoir with
  • Bud Explosion @ 0.25g / gal
  • Drip Clean
  • NPK Combined: 7.4 / 4.9 / 15.9

Day 50: Fill Reservoir with
  • Bud Explosion @ 0.5g / gal
  • Drip Clean
  • NPK Combined: 7.1 / 5.6 / 17.1

I'm starting a new round with autopots, coco and MC and I couldn't find bushmasterar's post which I had saved but who knows where... So thanks for sharing it and in such a nice format! Saved me some digging around my old pc.

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm in the same situation - about to start my first autopot grow in coco/perlite, so this is super useful for me.

One question: does the Sweet Candy add any benefit to a coco/perlite system? I thought the benefit of that was for soil/organic grows. If I'm wrong I need to go get some because I skipped it in my order.

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm in the same situation - about to start my first autopot grow in coco/perlite, so this is super useful for me.

One question: does the Sweet Candy add any benefit to a coco/perlite system? I thought the benefit of that was for soil/organic grows. If I'm wrong I need to go get some because I skipped it in my order.
from what I've read its good for coco also but i don't use these nutes but i use autopots

hello! happy to help! And from my observations, i dont know that it really had any benefit or did any harm. i think you could go without it, to be honest.

Back