Sorry about no update on Friday. We are at a wedding so it will be Weds when I post and will continue with Fridays as my post day. The ladies were a little under the weather. The first true leaves got a little burned and the all of that deep green washed out. I took some plane RO water and ph it to 5.9 and not nutes were added. In a day they were looking much better.

Thanks for droppin' in.

Just wrapped up my first DP grow (Glueberry OG), beyond impressed.

Colorado cookies has been on my radar. Subbed on this one.

All the best brother!
Glad you dropped in. Dutch Passion will always have a seat or two reserved in my tent. They will now start to take off. Ask any questions or add comments.

Today is
March 16, 2019

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO
2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO
3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO
4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO
5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO
6 - BARNEY'S FARM: BLUE MAMMOTH AUTO

Lady 3 is 18 days old. The others are all 22 days old.

Every grow I did I have had a rough stretch in the first two weeks. Alway is my error. Every grow I seem to find myself leaving them alone for a few days during that 2 weeks. I swear I will not do it for the next one ... yes Honey. I hear you.
images

The front row is good the back row had the problems. All three back there were not getting enough nutes. I went from 120 PPM to 340 PPM. The back row is now starting to snap out of it. I feel confident that this too shall pass and I will have some fine ladies in waiting.

My temps are 83 - 73 with RH 33-49%. What can I say it is very cool here and humidity is not very high here. Oh well, I grow when I am home and now is home time. I am using MC2 and some Sweet Candy. My rez seems to ramp up the PH a day after I mix it. This time I will mix and wait a day or two before it is needed in the rez.

Here are some pics.

DSC_8589.jpg

DSC_8595.jpg

DSC_8590.jpg

DSC_8596.jpg

DSC_8591.jpg

DSC_8597.jpg

DSC_8592.jpg

DSC_8598.jpg

DSC_8593.jpg

DSC_8599.jpg

DSC_8594.jpg

Have a grand St Paddy's DAY

Attachments

• DSC_8587.jpg
    DSC_8587.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_8588.jpg
    DSC_8588.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_8600.jpg
    DSC_8600.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Today is
March 16, 2019

Lady 3 is 18 days old. The others are all 22 days old.

Every grow I did I have had a rough stretch in the first two weeks. Alway is my error. Every grow I seem to find myself leaving them alone for a few days during that 2 weeks. I swear I will not do it for the next one ... yes Honey. I hear you.
images

The front row is good the back row had the problems. All three back there were not getting enough nutes. I went from 120 PPM to 340 PPM. The back row is now starting to snap out of it. I feel confident that this too shall pass and I will have some fine ladies in waiting.

My temps are 83 - 73 with RH 33-49%. What can I say it is very cool here and humidity is not very high here. Oh well, I grow when I am home and now is home time. I am using MC2 and some Sweet Candy. My rez seems to ramp up the PH a day after I mix it. This time I will mix and wait a day or two before it is needed in the rez.

Here are some pics.
View attachment 1029819

View attachment 1029820

View attachment 1029822

View attachment 1029823

View attachment 1029824

View attachment 1029825

View attachment 1029831

View attachment 1029833

View attachment 1029835

View attachment 1029836

View attachment 1029837

View attachment 1029839

View attachment 1029840

View attachment 1029841

Have a grand St Paddy's DAY

some nice pics my old friend your becoming a pro with this hobby shine on brother

Today is
March 22, 2019

Lady 3 is 23 days old. The others are all 28 days old.

All I am using is the MC2 (Current formula as of 3-22-2019). I want to see how much crystal I will get with it. I feel like I am standing up in a canoe and I was rocking back and forth pretty good. MC2 is working great. I just need to adjust to it.
upload_2019-3-22_8-44-42.jpeg

The front row ladies have stayed nice and green where as the back row ladies needed more food. So I have the front row on a rez1 @ PPM is 380 and PH was 6.2. PH today it is 6.6.
images

The back row ladies have recovered though they have been a bit "hit" by the lower food. They are now growing fine. Three ladies are showing pistils; 1-2 & 4. None of the ladies are tall but most importantly they are green. Rez2 for the back row was PPM 430 and PH 6.3, today it is 6.5.
images

Group pics
DSC_8609.jpg

DSC_8608.jpg

She has been an easy grow as well as being the first to show pistils. She has been green since day one. I am looking forward to see how she develops from here.
DSC_8611.jpg

DSC_8613.jpg

She is a flat spreading ladies with beautiful green. It looks like she came out with her stem at a 45 degree angle to the coco. Her side branches are looking strong.
DSC_8614.jpg

DSC_8615.jpg

She is growing like a weed, LOL. She will be very sweet.
DSC_8616.jpg

DSC_8617.jpg

She has her own way of smiling at you.
DSC_8618.jpg

DSC_8619.jpg

She is the tallest of the group and I am looking forward to her final count down. As Bruce sang "She ain't a beauty but it's ok"
DSC_8620.jpg

DSC_8621.jpg

DSC_8623.jpg

DSC_8624.jpg

Thanks for dropping in.

Nice job hon!
How many grams are you using a gallon now? Mine are day 27 and I am up to 4g per gallon (750ppm). Wondering if I should try and push a bit, but they are nice and green so I dont want to play any more with the poor things.
My ladies are 90 or so indica dominant, and (2) are low and bushy with their sister seeming to be breaking the mold and is a little taller. My tent? Looks like this:
index.jpg

:crying:

Back