Lighting Cobshop.net info, questions and answers

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
Not sure if there will be much need for the thread but I'd like others to have an easier way to access common questions you all may have.

The autocob is available at a new lower price. 134.99

The 4 pack is a great option as the price is again a little less along as a good shipping discount.

The "almost complete" is perfect for those not ready for an all out DIY build. I would just need to know the desired space you want to grow in and I can offer suggestions on the amount of cobs needed and the driver you will need to power it all. This option is basically the same as the autocob without the driver and power cord. You will need to build a frame and buy some basic parts to complete it.

I am seriously considering buying a few of these! I've looked into building my own, but I like the versitily if the auto cob as far as hanging and spead is concerned. I have a 4x4 tent but only use about 3×3 of it as grow space. Would 3 of the autocobs be sufficient? I know you have a pgw grow going using a few of them. I cant remember if it was 3 or 4 that you're using in that space.

Checked website yesterday, still looked under construction... would like to take a peek.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
https://cobshop.net/

It may look this way as I'm not a web designer. It needs some help but it's up and sales are happening.

I am seriously considering buying a few of these! I've looked into building my own, but I like the versitily if the auto cob as far as hanging and spead is concerned. I have a 4x4 tent but only use about 3×3 of it as grow space. Would 3 of the autocobs be sufficient? I know you have a pgw grow going using a few of them. I cant remember if it was 3 or 4 that you're using in that space.

Another benefit is you don't have to buy them all at once. For a 3x3 you will want 4. If you wanted to do 2 at a time you would pay an extra 28 dollars in the end.

Thanks BigSm0, it opened on your posted link, but not when I typed in search bar... kind of odd. Nonetheless, I really like the "almost finished" option! Gives a grower more options when deciding on driver power and lists a few examples of what to use. That's bound to alleviate quite a few questions from potential new buyers. Well done. Proper advice.

Thanks BigSm0, it opened on your posted link, but not when I typed in search bar... kind of odd. Nonetheless, I really like the "almost finished" option! Gives a grower more options when deciding on driver power and lists a few examples of what to use. That's bound to alleviate quite a few questions from potential new buyers. Well done. Proper advice.

Thank you sir.

Back