Coke

In her book Digestive Wellness, Elizabeth Lipski, PhD,CCN explains how consuming even one can of soda can drastically affect pH:
One can of cola contains enough phosphoric acid to significantly change our pH. The kidneys cannot excrete urine that is more acidic than about 5.0 without damaging them or the bladder. The pH of cola is between 2.8 and 3.2, about a hundred times more acidic than a pH of 5.0. To dilute this to an appropriate level, you'd need thirty-three liters of urine. So, the body has another mechanism—using buffering minerals from elsewhere in the body. If there are enough reserves, the body will pull sodium and potassium to do this. If not, it will pull calcium, magnesium and other minerals from the bones. The amount of minerals necessary would be the buffering capability of four TUMS. One can imagine the effects of drinking several cans of cola or one Big-Gulp daily.
Consider a typical fast food meal, with a large soda, fries and cheeseburger, combined with the often high levels of stress experienced on a daily basis, and it's easy to see how quickly acid levels can rise.

thanks mossy for this all i can say is it should be illegal and i am full of poison. how do a person flush this i wonder? i am going to find out and have a glass of water!!!

To dilute this to an appropriate level, you'd need thirty-three liters of urine

Make it a Big Glass... "Share a Coffee..?"

Simply stopping it will begin to Help....

"mmmph..mmmph.."....sniper....watch me Finger...."RU Stoned..?"

But since you are here...why not have your annual check up....."Say Ahhhhhhh"...say ahhhhh......

I must be a special case, grown up calling them dope! Had to break myself on that one.

its pop round here

it cant be that bad the FDA approved it its not like they would allow something harmful to sold :X's Evil Laugh x:

https://www.change.org/petitions/co...campaign=42402&alert_id=WtgzaiEnbg_nvzvWqqSpU

Gona post this up a few places around site... seems that Coca Cola has been donating millions of dollars to help fight the campaigns going to add genetically modified(GMO) indgredients to the labels of foods and drinks in the USA. With enough signatures and pressure from consumers across the world, Coca Cola will have to reconsider this practice. We should all have the right to know whats in our food and drinks. its not just their soda products either...Coca Cola owns several other brands of drinks as one of the largest soft drink distributors in the world.

Back