Indoor Come see my girls!!

Props! Beautiful harem you got there!
Great Grow!
Yodabuds

Thanks Yoda! Just trying to keep them healthy til the buzzer lol.

Hey guys, so I am watering my plants and was poking around and found a single male pollen sack that looked like it had popped long ago. It was actually a single pre-flower on the main stem i guess i just overlooked. I found it on the plant with the most advanced bud production. I am not sure what to do or what to expect now from my plants...

Im pretty bummed :cry: but I was reading that if my plants were both feminized to start if the hermi pollen gets in contact with a feminized plant it could make all feminized seeds?

Please enlighten me if you could. I would love to hear from somebody with a background in genetics or breeding like Mossy or another canna wizzard. I do have a biology background so I will try to figure this out.

Well im not sure who is still following but I will keep posting updates.

Today is day 53 both plants seem to be doing great. I really pushed them late on grow nutrients and they got pretty big for the 3 liter pots.

Flower production is looking a week to ten days behind on the more indica pheno. The sativa pheno is fattening up fast!

I am still curious about the single male flower i found if anybody cares to help with that question?

Here are some pics hope you enjoy

View attachment 147134View attachment 147135View attachment 147136View attachment 147137View attachment 147138View attachment 147139

They look pretty good Sd for 3L pots!! I'm also using the GO box myself. :thumbs:

They look pretty good Sd for 3L pots!! I'm also using the GO box myself. :thumbs:

How do you like the nutes so far? I saw that you had multiple grows under your belt.

I had a hard time with them and FFOF being to hot so now I am using coco

Back