Indoor Come see my girls!!

Great looking girls SD1121 damn bro those are some fat ass buds mate you have done one hell of a job :dance:

hey Bro just saw your posts, nice grow by the way :thumbs: Just my opinion but id say you got a week or two left!! the leaves will tell you when they start dying off or if you got a scope look at the crystals they should be cloudy with maybe half amber:2cents:

hey Bro just saw your posts, nice grow by the way :thumbs: Just my opinion but id say you got a week or two left!! the leaves will tell you when they start dying off or if you got a scope look at the crystals they should be cloudy with maybe half amber:2cents:

Thanks man. I was thinking 2 more weeks on the smaller plant and maybe 3 or 4 on the lager plant?

Im really excited to see how big the main cola on the bigger plant gets. It only just started budding hard! :bong:

Lookin great dude,do you have a scope to look at the trichomes?? I find this the best way to judge when to chop.

Lookin great dude,do you have a scope to look at the trichomes?? I find this the best way to judge when to chop.

Thanks man. Yes i have a scope but they are just now going milky on the smaller plant and still clear on the big plant.

I start my 2week flush when they are fully cloudy or just starting to amber.

Back