Night Owl Seeds [COMPLETED][Tropical Wizard][75 Days][88g]

Today is day 34
She was being fed maxigro at 1.5 tsp per gallon with calmag at 5ml when she needed to be watered.
Shes been moved over to a feeding of 1.5 tsp of maxibloom with 5ml calmag over the course of the last 3 feedings as she has shown the first signs of preflowers. (Day 30, 32 and today day 34). On day 30 she was top dressed with approx 2 tsp of Epsom salts all around the plants pot and it was watered in with the feeding. I went back an hour later and fluffed up the now wet dirt that had the Epsom salts in it for more even distribution.
Shes probably going to stretch to be as tall as the tent if she keeps stretching

Gs7Kvox.jpg

Day 35, shes stretching a lot and still barely has any preflowers. Shes definitely going to need her neck snapped and tomorrow I'm going to have to stake her. I plan to have to hold up all her branches with string in the tent too. Itll be an awesome plant. Probably the most sativa strain I've grown. I cant imagine this thing in dwc. I wouldnt be able to contain it without a huge 12 ft ceiling.

Vf4gzui.jpg

Day 39, she got fed 2 tap maxibloom and 5ml calmag in 1 gallon of water and shes happy and just starting to preflower decent. Shes got a long ways to go... probably mid February to somewhere in march. Shes VERY sativa (yay, I want a sativa strain for me, I havent had one in ages, between growing fir my hubby's seizures and my pain I always grow medical strains and I'm always tired from them, I'm excited for a sativa to wake me up and as just a strain to smoke to blast my head off once in a blue moon. I think this is going to end up as a special occasion smoke most likely.

ow7a99W.jpg

Day 41, she will be getting a feeding of 1 tsp maxigro and 5 ml calmag in 1 gal of water (half strength my normal feed) as I think she has some to still use up. Shes got some nice heighth to her and a nice form
SXyHqCa.jpg

Day 66. Her leaves are starting to turn but her pistils are staying strong. It probably has to do with a flush I gave her out of caution earlier in january just to make sure there was no salt buildup. Shes gonna fill out well on her mail cola

SpRHnSc.jpg

So I had this really nice long reply about how I chopped her yesterday and she was awesome and how I was going to get pica up soon but the damned oops message came up. So well... she came down on day 75 with 370 g wet. Shes drying in my herbsnow dryer and I love this dryer. Pics soon.

I ended up with 88g dry of awesome bud. It's a true hybrid. It hits sativa but can knock you out I'd you smoke too much. It's a perfect 50/50 in my mind. Smells great, mine isnt cured well yet but an awesome funk is coming out more and more and the taste is awesome. This is a 1-2hitter when you take a nice big hit. But it's more hybrid than I thought, I was expecting it to be more sativa feeling than it turned out to be but the true hybrid vigor and taste came out showing off an out of this world strength to this that makes for an amazing overall great smoke not for beginners at all. Definitely a day smoke and definitely dont over do it. I did one time get couch locked but I got closed eye visuals at the same time, havent had that in a long time. So maybe more sativa than I think, but it's not for novices or those who arent willing to know they could be in for a treat and unique plant.

Anyway heres the buds, some trimmed super well, medium and not well.

kVmipzw.jpg

NbtCyOA.jpg

85TU8Zl.jpg

9lc9zhx.jpg

vBQ2X0X.jpg

LrlZMP0.jpg

Back