Mephisto Genetics Canna-Cheese 1:1 medicinal automatics by mephisto

its been another month, im giving an update on my hubby's status. He has been using canna-cheese 1:1 along with the normal epilepsy meds hes always been on. he uses a homemade 50mg capsule of unrefined canna-cheese 1:1 straight ground herb 3x a day that has been decarbed at 197F for 10 minutes and shoved in that cap. and then 100mg at night and smokes another approximately 100mg raw (now cured) bud at night to bring his total intake to 250mg decarbed canna-cheese 1:1 and 100mg smoked for a total usage of about 350mg a day. He eats a serving of High fat greek yogurt with his oral capsule dosages which keeps his stomach calm and helps better absorb the canna-cheese

In total to figure out the usage (and for my experimental usage) we have used 45 out of the 100 grams, and we have yet to use the good bud (we have been using the lower popcorn bud only at this point). I expect us to not use the remaining bud for a while (about 100 days left).

He has not had any tonic-clonic (grand-mal) seizures since starting to use canna cheese in april (april 22 was when it dried, it has been a month and a half nearing 2 months of use). He has had only a few simple partial staring seizures for a few seconds, but that has been over the course of a few months which all occurred at the beginning of starting using canna-cheese. He has been able to sleep on a more normal pattern and feels over all better. This was nice as it allowed me to feel comfortable enough to stop putting off a (very important) surgery i have been putting off for years because of his epilepsy.

He has been seizure free for over a month and a week now and is able to completely care for himself and, while he is unable to drive himself, he can do the every day tasks fine that used to scare us both. I'm not worried about him taking a shower, im not worried about him falling and hitting his head off the corner of the kitchen counter tops. I don't have to constantly get up and check if he's having a seizure in bed or in his office or at his computer or if I have to call the ambulance again because he hit his head and needs stitches AGAIN because he hit his head off the cement on the porch or on the steps again...

It's actually at the point, where if he's able to stay seizure free for 2 more months, he can stop wearing the helmet at home... We NEVER thought that would happen. I think if he can stop wearing that helmet he and I both will start crying right then and there because a huge weight has been lifted. He is a very intelligent man, and its nice to see his mind stop being as fogged, hes able to focus and able to do what he wants. I'm no longer worried about him being outside alone. Hell, I actually have been having him help me do stuff I'd never have him do before. So even if no one else gets help out of this, it's done an amazing job for him.

I hope that gives some feedback. So For those of you who know what I am talking about and battle every day with this, there are some good plants that can give you hope. I hope to get room soon to DWC this plant and see just how much i can pull for him. Really, I need to get my hands on as many of these as possible, but I know the rest of the medical growers need to get their hands on this one, even if it dosent help everyone, there is a sub group of medical users who this helps.

Thank you so much again @stan_mephisto for letting us test this, please pass this info on to the rest of the people there know that it is helping.
Glad to hear it is helping. Have you tried any High CBD or High CBG Hemp flowers? Theoretically some of them have a lot more CBD than any mixed Cannabis strain. I am trying some for my Chronic pain and insomnia. I will report the findings. But might be a viable option for you. Peace, slow

Glad to hear it is helping. Have you tried any High CBD or High CBG Hemp flowers? Theoretically some of them have a lot more CBD than any mixed Cannabis strain. I am trying some for my Chronic pain and insomnia. I will report the findings. But might be a viable option for you. Peace, slow
I've been trying to find CBG strains to test but I can't find any of those. pure high CBD strains helped for a bit but then they all died off. as far as the best strain ive personally had for insomnia. its gotta be this gold glue (illuminautos version, not the remake) i just harvested and dried 2 days ago. keeps knocking me to the ground. got 170 grams off of it, i let it go longer than my normal, no amber, but longer than my normal, and its kicking my ass, ive been sleeping 15 hours a night the last 2 nights. I'll keep letting you too know whats working for me. i appreciate all the input, together we can find something that works well. i know sour crinkle works wonders.

Some scum patented CBG strains....... so thye are hard to find and expensive. I saw some for $250 for 10 seeds..... however there is a high CBG strain worth looking into, White Label seeds Blue Berries. here's the info:

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Bleu_Berries/White_Label/

I've been trying to find CBG strains to test but I can't find any of those. pure high CBD strains helped for a bit but then they all died off. as far as the best strain ive personally had for insomnia. its gotta be this gold glue (illuminautos version, not the remake) i just harvested and dried 2 days ago. keeps knocking me to the ground. got 170 grams off of it, i let it go longer than my normal, no amber, but longer than my normal, and its kicking my ass, ive been sleeping 15 hours a night the last 2 nights. I'll keep letting you too know whats working for me. i appreciate all the input, together we can find something that works well. i know sour crinkle works wonders.

Some scum patented CBG strains....... so thye are hard to find and expensive. I saw some for $250 for 10 seeds..... however there is a high CBG strain worth looking into, White Label seeds Blue Berries. here's the info:

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Bleu_Berries/White_Label/
Thanks for that link. I have been seeing some high CBG strains popping up. But I dont trust many companies to be truthful, plus how many phenos are abnormally HIGH on these plants? Def worth looking into tho. Thanks again, slow

its been another month, im giving an update on my hubby's status. He has been using canna-cheese 1:1 along with the normal epilepsy meds hes always been on. he uses a homemade 50mg capsule of unrefined canna-cheese 1:1 straight ground herb 3x a day that has been decarbed at 197F for 10 minutes and shoved in that cap. and then 100mg at night and smokes another approximately 100mg raw (now cured) bud at night to bring his total intake to 250mg decarbed canna-cheese 1:1 and 100mg smoked for a total usage of about 350mg a day. He eats a serving of High fat greek yogurt with his oral capsule dosages which keeps his stomach calm and helps better absorb the canna-cheese

In total to figure out the usage (and for my experimental usage) we have used 45 out of the 100 grams, and we have yet to use the good bud (we have been using the lower popcorn bud only at this point). I expect us to not use the remaining bud for a while (about 100 days left).

He has not had any tonic-clonic (grand-mal) seizures since starting to use canna cheese in april (april 22 was when it dried, it has been a month and a half nearing 2 months of use). He has had only a few simple partial staring seizures for a few seconds, but that has been over the course of a few months which all occurred at the beginning of starting using canna-cheese. He has been able to sleep on a more normal pattern and feels over all better. This was nice as it allowed me to feel comfortable enough to stop putting off a (very important) surgery i have been putting off for years because of his epilepsy.

He has been seizure free for over a month and a week now and is able to completely care for himself and, while he is unable to drive himself, he can do the every day tasks fine that used to scare us both. I'm not worried about him taking a shower, im not worried about him falling and hitting his head off the corner of the kitchen counter tops. I don't have to constantly get up and check if he's having a seizure in bed or in his office or at his computer or if I have to call the ambulance again because he hit his head and needs stitches AGAIN because he hit his head off the cement on the porch or on the steps again...

It's actually at the point, where if he's able to stay seizure free for 2 more months, he can stop wearing the helmet at home... We NEVER thought that would happen. I think if he can stop wearing that helmet he and I both will start crying right then and there because a huge weight has been lifted. He is a very intelligent man, and its nice to see his mind stop being as fogged, hes able to focus and able to do what he wants. I'm no longer worried about him being outside alone. Hell, I actually have been having him help me do stuff I'd never have him do before. So even if no one else gets help out of this, it's done an amazing job for him.

I hope that gives some feedback. So For those of you who know what I am talking about and battle every day with this, there are some good plants that can give you hope. I hope to get room soon to DWC this plant and see just how much i can pull for him. Really, I need to get my hands on as many of these as possible, but I know the rest of the medical growers need to get their hands on this one, even if it dosent help everyone, there is a sub group of medical users who this helps.

Thank you so much again @stan_mephisto for letting us test this, please pass this info on to the rest of the people there know that it is helping.
Thanks for taking us on your grow journey but also sharing the longer term effects it is having on you and your family. Good luck and well wishes for both of you!

Back