briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! @Son of Hobbes, @FullDuplex and myself hit the Seattle Cannacon show last weekend and I wanted to share this experience with all of you! This trip was exciting, as the 3 of us have been staff for quite a few years, but had never met in person. We went to represent The Autoflower Network and rub elbows with over 400 vendors, to push the site in the direction of product testing. We had a great reception from all vendors and the whole experience was a trip of a lifetime for all 3 of us. Not only did we get along great, but made some awesome memories and came to a mutual understanding that the whole experience was a life changing. We took uber drivers to the convention and back for 2 days, but walked everywhere and put 18.6 miles on our shoes in 2.5 days!

I have set this up, so there will be a few sections, to keep all the pics in a kind of catagory, so there is a theme! I took over 400 pictures and @FullDuplex took a bunch too. For the record, I am no professional photographer, but we both have good cameras.

I got to the airport in Seattle before the other two and I waited for Hobbes to get in and the first ride we took was to a dispensary, to get some goodies. Concentrates, flower, gummies, cbd....the full gamut of canna.

Then we met up with Full Duplex at the hotel. I will give the name and a HUGE shout out, as they not only had great accommodations, but they upgraded out room 2 times for more space and more beds at NO charge. The Hotel was called Executive Hotel Pacific Seattle. They even had a great restaurant in the hotel, that boasted rustic artisan offerings and a great beer selection.

I hope you enjoy our documented journey and enjoy the pictures.
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG

we all even got free tickets to the after party! Which turned out to be a rave with a killer techno beat and lots of people.
DSC_0009.JPG

Some of the head stash and antics from us 3 and we partied like mad. Smoked alot of concentrates and just a bit of flower, ate alot of edibles and drank our weight in IPA's and Porters! Full Duplex made a run on the nutrients and if you ever get a chance to go to a Cannacon, you can take the nutrients out to your car and make another run. FD got enough nutes to keep him growing for several years, including his vegie garden! I went for the tshirts and hats and Hobbes has been to several shows already and went after business contacts and business cards. All in all, some fine cannacon schwag and stories that will last a lifetime.
The first stop, 10 minutes after we left the airport is called Kush 21. A very nice dispensary, but was picked through pretty well, by the time we got there. We made due though. FD brought his stash and his Genius pipe and we gave that thing a workout AND a CannaZone review while baked!:headbang:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0374.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0376.JPG
DSC_0377.JPG
DSC_0378.JPG

Now if you have a chance, go to one of these cannacons, or just a home and gardening show! The free nutrients, tshirts and hats are a righteous score! In the vendor pics coming up, everything that is out on the tables, are FREE! Free Samples and FD has the other pics of more that he got. 2-3 complete nute lines he went home with!
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG
DSC_0170.JPG
DSC_0171.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back