DSC_0323.JPG
DSC_0324.JPG
DSC_0350.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG
DSC_0353.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG
DSC_0361.JPG

As you can see, Cannacon has a little something for everyone! I would like to thank @Son of Hobbes and @FullDuplex for the time we shared, the herb we smoked, the food we ate and the beer we drank! They are truely great fellas and I know the experience should be had be everyone! Now for staff thinking we were just out goofing off, we did that too!:biggrin: But there was alot of work that went into the 3 of us hitting all the vendors and networking to help bring THE AUTOFLOWER NETWORK to the forefront and getting the word out on autoflowering cannabis. It still amazes me that there were quite a few vendors that had no clue about autoflowers and how they work. If you ever get a chance to go to a grow show or Cannacon, it will be a highlight of your year, plus you can load up on free nutrients! Only one word can describe the whole time from hitting the airport to go and the flight home....Amazing!

Great job @briman @FullDuplex and of course your friend and mine @Son of Hobbes . Looks like a good time was had by all . I bet Fullduplex had to buy another suitcase just to carry his freebies home . Thanks for sharing your adventure I'm sure it was educational and well worth the investment . What you say the trip was paid for out of petty cash !! :pighug:

Thanks for sharing your Trip! Looked like alot of fun and informative. Glad you guys are proactive in getting the word out about this great online community at AFN. Hopefully some of the vendors will take note and have a good look AFN and join and share their products and knowledge ...(P.S. Yoga pants...that is all...carry on.)

As you can see, Cannacon has a little something for everyone! I would like to thank @Son of Hobbes and @FullDuplex for the time we shared, the herb we smoked, the food we ate and the beer we drank! They are truely great fellas and I know the experience should be had be everyone! Now for staff thinking we were just out goofing off, we did that too!:biggrin: But there was alot of work that went into the 3 of us hitting all the vendors and networking to help bring THE AUTOFLOWER NETWORK to the forefront and getting the word out on autoflowering cannabis. It still amazes me that there were quite a few vendors that had no clue about autoflowers and how they work. If you ever get a chance to go to a grow show or Cannacon, it will be a highlight of your year, plus you can load up on free nutrients! Only one word can describe the whole time from hitting the airport to go and the flight home....Amazing!

Looks like a hell of a time!!!
Thanks for all the work that staff do for us at AFN.

Back