I wish we have something like Cannacon here in Europe.... :pop:

Nice trip report! Max. rep point man :slap:

@Son of Hobbes ..along with a canna promotions company..are working on bringing a Growers Cannabis show to life....:headbang:..Home grower friendly.....I Think we will see a Section for it shortly....

But..I Think it will be USA based..for the start.....

@Son of Hobbes ..along with a canna promotions company..are working on bringing a Growers Cannabis show to life....:headbang:..Home grower friendly.....I Think we will see a Section for it shortly....

But..I Think it will be USA based..for the start.....

Shhhh don't let the cat out of the bag :crying:

Shhhh don't let the cat out of the bag :crying:

Ooops.............

cat-bag.jpg

qzDcjl.gif

You lucky lucky b******, looked like and awesome trip thank for sharing. Wish product earth in the UK had been more like that.

So after reading through this forum I just had to order me and my brother tickets to Detroit canna expo. Thanks for the review
Always thought this was a west/east coast expo only but in the Midwest looks like it is worth the couple hours drive. Tickets cheaper than expected also.

Now if you have a chance, go to one of these cannacons, or just a home and gardening show! The free nutrients, tshirts and hats are a righteous score! In the vendor pics coming up, everything that is out on the tables, are FREE! Free Samples and FD has the other pics of more that he got. 2-3 complete nute lines he went home with!
View attachment 867354 View attachment 867355 View attachment 867356 View attachment 867357 View attachment 867358 View attachment 867359 View attachment 867360 View attachment 867361
Hey briman, thoes bottles of swell and supa stiky from Cyco nutrients are a score and a half! That's fifty bux worth if I wanted it (Which I do haha). They're a really good, clean product cyco are and if you would like to see some autos growing in just their a+b and rhizo swing past my thread 'A beginners project' in the breeding section, I'm using cyco nutrients for them.

Thanks for the great pics guys.

Back