Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin right on the same page
Which reminds me ...
@Greenleaf Nutrients please send me wholesale informational packages...
Approach as is if I were going to be you CAN supply chain please... i will be taking this to appropriate sources. I’m currently looking into warehouse space and shipping. if it’s worth it.
Also I’d like to hear more about your plans for an updated formula that I read about and a timeframe plus options on swapping old stock out

Dogs??? Or my ladies new scarf?

And fuck it I’m about 55 % sure...
Coming soon supplies by mo..

@912GreenSkell got my first pack of automazar ... show me something beautiful, tell me you done this
Automazar this grow was from 2013 and its on DP blog 407 grams in 30l airpot in coco.
DSC07380.JPG
DSC07392 - Copy.JPG
DSC07397 - Copy.JPG
DSC07396.JPG

Attachments

• DSC07415.JPG
    DSC07415.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 244
Also it’d be helpful for research if I could get the company names of our favourite dry herb and extract vapes... Arizer seems to be one I see often but more would be nice... volcano I guess would be another along with the snoops G-Pen

But I will most likely start a website soon and I will have vaporizers available... let me know what you’re looking at and I’ll get back to you... gotta plan a trip to the warehouses in new York or jersey one of the two.. see what’s there, my connection is one of the larger vape wholesalers and is usually in charge of “ major companies” sales, MO BONUS heheheh

:rofl:The store....but the mazar also seems like a good move:crying::pass:
I have a bunch of catalogs and informational pamphlets coming soon..
Tents, lighting, ... dwc systems... I may use my plastic pellets connection for that...
Putting pieces together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back