Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell did I mention my GG4 is having a bad hair day?

20180501_120417.jpg
20180501_120411.jpg

I had somebody tell that plants need atleast 15 too 19 days flush before harvest... this is for hydroponic systems until the water running out is 50 ppm...and weekly reservoir changes aswell.

There was an advisory from the town a little while back....
In came skelly to the rescue...
Something like this is I recall...

And what you couldn’t eat that? At least 4 lbs of trash...
It could be done

What do you have going on there?? Was she always deformed?
Nah, just this second set of teeny leaves. Pretty sure she'll grow out of it. Does look interesting, though.

I had somebody tell that plants need atleast 15 too 19 days flush before harvest... this is for hydroponic systems until the water running out is 50 ppm...and weekly reservoir changes aswell.
The idea of a feeding only water before harvest is a very hotly contested idea. From what I have read, and from my limited, but still dangerous, knowledge of chemistry.... It's a waste of time. All it really does is starve the plants. As for res changes, I would only do it if you have to. Unexplained spikes in PPM and/or pH are the most common reasons. Nute burn? Remove some solution and replace with DI. Completely draining the tank, except in dire circumstances, is just a waste of nutes, in my opinion. About the only one I would suggest you do for every grow is a full drain and refill to get rid of any unconsumed nutes, or nutes that have reacted with each other and are no longer useful. Do this when flowering starts. I usually drain 1/2 the tank, add back 1/2 water, drain 1/2 again, then put in fresh solution.

Also, for "maintenance" flushes (elevated PPM/pH) just do 1/4 at most at once. Dramatic changes will shock the plant, and are almost always going to wind up being an over-reaction and uneccessary.

My grow at the moment looks deformed.... I told ypu smelly I screw things up I’ve been over feed8ng my plants and burning them... I’m going too feed the the seedlings just 100 ppm from know on and slightly water the small coco pots...
Got any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back