Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell Sorry Man my mistake. Its beautiful there too, just cold. Ive been as far north as Banff in Alberta

No problem bud....banff/jasper is just amazing country!! Very rugged up there!! Yes very beautiful here....but yeah winters are cold!! Summers are super hot for the most part though...july and august are ripping hot!!

Sure glad I cancelled *THAT* order...

72-chinese-finger-traps.jpg

@Mike20132 Brother that's hilarious
There are a bunch of items on Amazon that have (for reasons not always clear) amazingly funny reviews. Amazon clearly has to know this is going on, but don't seem to do anything about them.

Here's a great example.. go to amazon and search for tuscan whole milk 1 gallon 128 fl oz

You should see the item I am talking about at the top. should have over 1000 reviews. Seriously, go read some. It's amazing..

I hadn't seen this one before... Still laughing...

"I found that mixing 1/2 cup water with 1/2 cup Tuscan Milk and a teaspoon of salt makes a salt water like liquid with a white color that really serves no practical function what so ever, however, when applied to tough and stubborn stains on clothing and upholstery, scrubbing with a course brush will not remove the stain but give you the satisfaction of knowing you tried really hard."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back