Indoor Dale's 3x3 with a marshydro FC-3000 and Twenty20

Got Bourbon chopped and hanging shut everything down except the inline fan is running to keep air moving for a few days then I'll give her a light trimming then into brown bag... I started prepping coco today also so thinking I will have the next round dropping next weekend IF all goes to plan:cooldance::goodluck:

99beeba3-4d38-42cf-a376-c25f677fcd43-jpeg.1530583

I have harvest totals and a small smoke report up this week for ogreberry and bourbon berry solo thanks for following along everyone :pass::vibe::frog::hippy:
Hi Dale, don't you use a circulation fan when you are drying?

Hi Dale, don't you use a circulation fan when you are drying?

Yup the inline fan is still running with a carbon filter i have it set at constant speed just to keep air moving in the tent... Not noticeable air movement but air is being exchanged in the tent

Last edited:
Bourbon Berry Solo Harvest, buds, and rosin
I weighed her in the the other day but completely forgot to snap pic BUT either way I got 44 grams from her which is great in my book especially for a solo cup newbie:woohoo1::shooty:. Buds aren't super dense but they are frosty. So of the lack denseness could be from be from my feeding since I am pretty sure I over fed nitrogen :face::oops1::condom:She is still some superb bud she does have a very berry with slight piney aroma.. All in all she was a great grow nothing too demanding she probably turn into a massive plant with the right care.. Since she handle all the stress I put her through.. I pressed some today as well and the rosin is very nice super oily had to get it very cool with time and cold plate to collect. Hits very smooth with a sweet citrusy taste

image-jpg.1531340
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG

Ogreberry Sour grape pheno Harvest, Buds, and Rosin
Weighed up Ogreberry sour grape pheno also got 66 grams from her :woohoo: Her buds are super frosty and rock hard some of the densest I've grown :headbang: She has the smell that I expected much like grape soda but with a funk :haha::headbang::gassy1: I have thoroughly enjoyed every time I've grown and smoked this strain.. She seems to stay kind of short an stocky and gets quite bushy:vibe: The rosin is one of the best I've smoked super strong head high makes your forget what your doing and just zone out :dizzy: :baked: :shooty:

IMG_7325.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_7328.JPG
IMG_7327.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG

Bourbon Berry 3 gallon is still drying end of the week she'll get trimmed and brown bagged... Thanks for following along everyone can't wait to get some more going under this @Marshydro FC-3000 :toke::headbang:I think I can really do some mega plants :cooldance::thanks::welcome::vibe::smokeout::hippy:

Bourbon Berry 3 gallon Harvest, Buds, and Rosin
Well Bourbon berry 3 gallon is dried, trimmed, and weighed in ended up with 90 grams from her:woohoo: Buds were kind of larfy and leafy I am pretty sure some of it is from over feeding nitrogen but I also think some may just be this strain both girls were very similar.. BUT buds have a very strong sweet berry smell and super oily rosin is very hard to collect I have to get it very cold using the freezer and cold plate :thumbsup: not a huge yielder in rosin cause larfyness but very nice rosin :smokeit:

IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG
IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG

Thanks for following along everyone I will be working on a better smoke report for both strains and a review for the light as of right now I love everything :headbang::vibe::bighug::pass: getting everything prepped to start the next round and along with that comes a new thread very soon :welcome::thanks:

Back