Indoor Dale's 3x3 with a marshydro FC-3000 and Twenty20

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
Alright ladies and gents we got a new light from @Marshydro FC-3000 :woohoo1:gonna give it a review:pass: I already have 2 Twenty20 Ogreberries in the 3x3 now so we can put the light right to work:cooldance: but in a couple weeks when space is available I will move them into the bigger tent and start a fresh batch of Twenty20 berries and journal from seed to harvest and really see what this light will do :headbang:

The light came well packaged in a discreet box :biggrin::d5:

IMG_5725.JPG
IMG_5726.JPG

IMG_5729.JPG

Plugged it in to test it and holy crap its bright :cools:

IMG_5730.JPG

So to start I set the light a about 18" above canopy at 75% then tested with my photone app using iphone11 pro max. The coverage seemed pretty even all the across measured between 600-700 par and 400's down at the pots. I will leave it there for a few days and watch the plants to see how they react.

IMG_5732.JPG
IMG_5734.PNG
IMG_5733.PNG
IMG_5735.PNG

The ladies already seem to really enjoying it and it is nice be able to finally get my driver out of the tent to reduce some heat. Which it has done in the short time it has been in there already and it has plenty of cord to reach:woohoo1:

IMG_5731.JPG

I think that's all for now welcome everyone pull up a chair and grab some smoke let's get this show on the road :headbang: any question, comments, and concerns :welcome::thanks::pass::vibe:

Last edited:
Nice nice man :headbang: :jointman: :smoking: I got the same setup pretty much 3x3 mars tent and FC3000. I’ve never really runned the light above 80%.:goodluck:
That’s awesome welcome thanks for the advice. I was thinking the same thing that I shouldn’t need to run it full blast which will be nice save some electric and cut down on heat :woohoo1: :pass:

Twenty20 Ogreberry Day 45
Getting very bushy in here girls just doing there thing loving the FC-3000 :growing:I did some defoliation on their lower sections to get some air flow. Tent is still running a little warm so i lowered the dimmer to about 60-70% @ 18-20" from canopy. They seem to love it we will leave it there for a couple more days and go from there:shrug::pass:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ogreberry 1 G&S girl she is in early flower while the other is just behind her :toke:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

As always thanks for dropping by :thanks::welcome::smokeout::vibe::hippy:

Twenty20 Ogreberry Day 45
:growing:They are lush.
:welcome::thanks::worship: @Marshydro

Another update well cause the girls are looking beautiful and filling out the tent:yay: I have to pump the brakes a little on starting the next batch for a few days hopefully within the next 2 wks we will have a fresh batch of girls to start a whole run :woohoo1:I am prepping coco and drip irrigation with plans to have a mega run in here hopefully:goodluck: starting to get thing figured some what :lol::baked:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back