Indoor Lil Dab's Earthboxes and Organics

Thanks @Nannymouse yes and no they announce it on discord I know their there’s normally a valentine day and hollow ween drop plus a couple others I’m not exactly sure on them all but I try to give you a heads up when I see the next one coming. But like I said you can always get some on MVB and different ones then on his site

Hey stellar job as always! I gotta question for ya...

IMG_9539.jpeg

What is that? It looks kinda familiar to me.

Stay lifted

Hey stellar job as always! I gotta question for ya...

View attachment 1679979
What is that? It looks kinda familiar to me.

Stay lifted

Just a couple of 1” thick pieces of aluminum I use for pre pressing and as a kick stand when I tip press over while pressing for better flow :thanks::lildab:

Just a couple of 1” thick pieces of aluminum I use for pre pressing and as a kick stand when I tip press over while pressing for better flow :thanks::lildab:
Lol I know I said this before, but you my brother from another mother!

20240429_114601.jpg

Yours is a little bigger than mine tho. I don't use it anymore I got 1 from dabpress that works better.

:pass:

Lol I know I said this before, but you my brother from another mother!

View attachment 1679980
Yours is a little bigger than mine tho. I don't use it anymore I got 1 from dabpress that works better.

:pass:

:crying:That’s pretty much it I don’t really use a pre press anymore either just squish the puck with one of the blocks on the table then stick them in the press :headbang::lildab:

Looks like you may have the Dabpress press I was looking at. I press everything, even my gummies I use rosin so I want a good 1. I was looking at low temp, but it's just too expensive for me. The Dabpress looked like quality without the fancy name. I watch a video that mentioned "drip tech" love those buzzwords lol. I never heard about that, I like it makes a lot of sense. I got no money for it, but I will get it eventually.

Looks like you may have the Dabpress press I was looking at. I press everything, even my gummies I use rosin so I want a good 1. I was looking at low temp, but it's just too expensive for me. The Dabpress looked like quality without the fancy name. I watch a video that mentioned "drip tech" love those buzzwords lol. I never heard about that, I like it makes a lot of sense. I got no money for it, but I will get it eventually.

Mine is the DP 12 ton with separate pump and gauge. Really happy with it so far only down fall I have is there not much room to the sides of plates when pressing larger amounts I’ve had it ooze out the sides and there’s very little room for extra paper about the width of the plates is all you have. I looked at the LT and others like it but there just too much money. If I bought any other one it was going to be the Nugsmasher xp price steered me to the dabpress

Last edited:
Mine is the DP 12 ton with separate pump and gauge. Really happy with it so far only down fall I have is there not much room to the sides of plates when pressing larger amounts I’ve had it ooze out the sides and there’s very little room for extra paper about the width of the plates is all you have. I looked at the LT and others like it but there just too much money. If I bought any other one it was going to be the Nugsmasher xp price steered me to the dabpress
That's the 1 I was looking at. Does yours have 3"x5", or 4"x7" plates? The 12 ton I looked at had 4"x7" which would be a nice upgrade. I would love to get LT, but at the cost I don't think it will make my rosin any better. That's up to me lol.

That's the 1 I was looking at. Does yours have 3"x5", or 4"x7" plates? The 12 ton I looked at had 4"x7" which would be a nice upgrade. I would love to get LT, but at the cost I don't think it will make my rosin any better. That's up to me lol.
4x7 I do two pucks at a time now. Yeah I agree not really sure what could be that much better about those. Also another con is the size of this unit with the pump off to the side it takes up some space. Definitely look into the NS xp @Frankthetank loves his little more money but they have life time warranty and trade in program plus the app for calculating pressure

4x7 I do two pucks at a time now. Yeah I agree not really sure what could be that much better about those. Also another con is the size of this unit with the pump off to the side it takes up some space. Definitely look into the NS xp @Frankthetank loves his little more money but they have life time warranty and trade in program plus the app for calculating pressure
I looked at those, but more than I want to spend still. I do like their trade in program tho. I like the value in Dabpress I would would be happy with the 1 you got. Mine is ok, but the 3"x5" limits me in how much/fast I can press rosin.