SSSC Dale's Sweet bourbon kush from SSSC

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 45
  • Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 45

Well I had been gone for a few days and she did not like it. She was very thirsty when i came home today so she got her weekly calmag and bennies. She is still looking really good. Not much else to report just letting her do her thing and watering her:headbang::vibe:

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by :welcome::thanks::vibe::smokeout:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 52
  • Well today was time for her last top dressing she got a 1/4 cup Buds & Bloom 5-13-0 watered in:toke: She is looking much better as long as I keep up on watering her she is a thirsty bush:vibe::growing:

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :vibe::welcome::thanks::vibes:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 55
  • Not much to report but she was thirsty so i figured i take some pic since she has turned into a nice bush of frosty buds:headbang: Looks great with a pleasant aroma I haven't figured out yet it takes me a min:shrug:

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 62
  • Update time I am amazed how well she came back she is gonna be a beautiful fat bush:woody: She is already getting really frosty seems like a real sweet citrusy smell coming from her she is quite pungent :gassy1:

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

As always thanks for dropping by :welcome::pass::thanks::vibe:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 69
  • She coming along nicely starting to put on some weight now:woohoo1:She seems to have a citrus kinda piny smell to her. Hairs have started to turn and she is fading so i assume we are nearing the finishing line :cooldance:I will start to give her some molasses once a week and that's about it :pop:

IMG_5747.JPG
    IMG_5748.JPG
    IMG_5749.JPG

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 73
  • We are getting close still a bunch of white hairs but have been noticing her fading. so i got the scope out to what was going on. I think she is really close as i am seeing mostly cloudy with a chance of harvest soon:haha: :woohoo1:She has a really sweet almost lemon aroma to her also very strong she overpowers the other girls:hump::jump::jump:

image-jpg.1495352
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2F92530D-8C1E-48EF-92B9-A4EE42254CCC.jpeg
    A780139D-ED7C-441C-A551-9003BA52DD3D.jpeg
    E75F4E5C-3B3C-4FE2-9211-7BDB0A83FD85.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      2.9 MB · Views: 259
    Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 80 harvest
  • I can't wait any longer and she looks ready enough for me :woohoo::tang: I chopped sweet bourbon kush today at day 80. She is quite pungent with with very sweet citrusy smell:yay::smokeit: The buds are super frosty and quite sticky icky :jump::jump:

I hung her whole in my dry tent and now we wait she should be ready to drim trim in 5-7 days then we'll brown bag her for a few more :kitty::hurry:

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    02CA8B9D-6B2D-4068-8210-990530CADE01.jpeg
    B7118A4B-C9A8-4B24-A3A1-8A8A4369141C.jpeg
    A659DA8D-6C72-478A-9668-21E399EAD1A1.jpeg

Thanks for following along as always much appreciated:bighug::thanks::vibe::hippy: :smokeout:

Back