SSSC Dale's Sweet bourbon kush from SSSC

SSSC Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 1
  • Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
    Cultivators Club
    Reaction score
    Currently Smoking
    What I got...
    Alright ladies and gentlemen:welcome::smokeout: I dropped a Sweet bourbon kush from SSSC in a seed soak a few days ago. I will be running this one in a 5 gal grow bag using coast of maine stonington blend potting mix. Following their schedule for Autoflowers which i have included for anyone interested. I have also modified schedule slightly and will update as i go. I use RO water and add in 50 ppm cal-mag every watering PH6.4. I also add npk industries RAW kelp, humic, molasses(during flower), yucca once a week. This should be a nice easy grow:goodluck::vibe::growing:

bean dropped on monday 5/16/22 Soaked her for 3-5 hrs in seed soak then straight to final home :headbang:
    image-jpg.1459850
    image-jpg.1459906
    image-jpg.1459916

And now today friday 5/20/22 Day 1 . She is looking great I'll leaving her here on the heat mat under small house led running 24/0 for a couple more days then into the little girl tent she'll go :cooldance:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-20 9.11.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-20 9.11.37 PM.png

Buds and Bloom / fish bone meal. NOT lobster meal like picture is showing. I add half dosage veg feeding SBOPF with B+B at week 5-6:d5::toke:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 6
  • Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 6

Everything is going great haven't gave the pot a full watering since pre planting. Just been using pump sprayer with RO water right now. The pot is getting almost light enough to use watering can again see ya then :toke:

image.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 21
  • Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 21

Well it looks like she isn't happy with something i did:naughtystep: I am assuming to much fertilizer or to much calmag in my water :condom:so i have been just giving her a healthy does of LITFA and she will get RO only the next watering:oops1:

ah
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 30
  • Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 30

Well she has been looking better:whew: Today was time for the second top dressing per schedule:goodluck: I gave her 1/8 cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 and 1/4 cup CoM buds and bloom. Scratched and scraped in then watered in with RO only plus bennies Kelp, Humic, and Yucca Ph 6.4:toke:. I moved her into the big girl tent this week and she seems to like that alot better:yay::cooldance:

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and as always :welcome::thanks::vibe::pass:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 32
  • Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 32

Good news she is starting to really take off:yay:Her pot was already bone dry today:yoinks: Still just gave her RO water no calmag yet:thumbsup: I did do some minor LST and defoliation the other day of shity leaves. Which she did not mind at all :woohoo:

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 38
  • Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 38

She is looking amazing with a small amount of LST she turned into a nice bush. Other than that just been watering every 2-3 days to very minimal runoff <10%. She started getting calmag every watering again and Kelp, humic, and yucca once a week . I have only removed a few of the lower ugly leaves and just leaving her alone

I got a new tent for the big girls to give them some more head room but i had to sacrifice some elbow room. I am using a 4x4x80" instead of my old 5x5x72" hence way the environment looks different. My light also fits this tent much better with much better light coverage.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Back