New Grower Danielsaaan’s 5th Grow - Strawberry Nuggets

Real pretty color on those buds man. My guess is that while everything looks different in a pic, I think that right there is gonna taste good and get me high if I chopped today which would also enable me to move on to the next grow. I’d take a final peek at trichs and take note of the effect with perhaps no amber. Experiments rule. If the yield looks smallish and longer means stronger then I’d let em go. At this point it’d just be a matter of when it’s convenient for me to chop as it pertains to the demands of the next grow. That’s my input valued at $.02
Thank you! Most likely coming down this week. Saturday at the latest. Would like to get a new grow up and running sometime next week maybe!

Well I may see as well, haven’t had the AC Infinity for long. Now that I have the oscillating fan above the canopy my inner mad scientist has been wanting to try a high wind day to simulate the heavy Santa Ana winds we get when the seasons change. I have it on it’s own programmed timer where it’s 3-4 hrs on, 1-2 hrs off cycling and am going to crank it to the max setting (10) for a day. We’ll see if the tippys at the top show the crispys! 😂

@Danielsaaan - the other thing making me think wind speed is the inner parts of each plant are lovely green almost every picture, only the edges (where they’d be drying from outside in where the surface area is smaller) are browning or yellowing.
Thanks! That does make a whole lot of sense…

Thank you! I’m 99% on mobile, so this helps a lot
Thanks for the reps I am about 50/50 mobile and PC if you ever need something feel free to hit me up my journals are always my signature which on mobile should be visible if you turn you phone sideways(landscape mode) or go to my about and they are there too.. Plus I'm on site hanging around live stoner's most of the day in and out everyday 6am-11pm est

71: Chopping Saturday out of convenience. Will have a new grow started pretty soon!
2758B572-2772-4B3A-AB79-3A18F93DD3E4.jpeg
1459ACFB-9D62-44FF-9E86-6539B7724F44.jpeg

Getting ready to chop these. @Lil Dab : bought 3.0 CF of CoM Stonington Blend. You recommended not adding additional perlite correct? I also got a 4 pound bag of the Organic Plant Food, and a 3 pound bag of the Fish Bone Meal. I plan on following this:
64ECC318-E7FB-41E6-A4CF-2D80D5EE2D45.jpeg

Thanks!!

Plants came down today. Day 73. Not the best looking gals in the world! Will try my best to get another journal up and running tomorrow. Mephisto Double Grape. Trying my first organic grow with CoM soil and CoM nutrients. Hopefully I’ll have things more dialed in this next time!
CFBAA7B3-FACF-4796-A6C7-FF0E09D12E58.jpeg
B27F427D-43EE-45EA-9EB5-64CE1BAA4595.jpeg
E56420E3-9749-4F5C-AE7E-D6DA9B26392B.jpeg
92E5A211-FD33-4AFB-AC1C-C5F10A86B3DD.jpeg
4375CA32-D2D3-4620-8C21-D130150EB2D7.jpeg
F7D27A32-9F15-4BF8-9185-28E5814B5070.jpeg
B84D2F5D-2758-4D9F-B9C8-C2A2F1055CE2.jpeg

Getting ready to chop these. @Lil Dab : bought 3.0 CF of CoM Stonington Blend. You recommended not adding additional perlite correct? I also got a 4 pound bag of the Organic Plant Food, and a 3 pound bag of the Fish Bone Meal. I plan on following this:
View attachment 1588476
Thanks!!
Yup that's what i do.. I also use a little bit of sprout island seed start mix to plant the seed in. I've done it both ways of either putting the seed start mix in the large pots (5gallon +) in the center or just put that in a solo cup and starting them that way then transplanting once their sprouted.. I had great success both ways when i transplant i use great white myco in the hole.. I've also had good luck with out the sprout island mix planting direct but feel the sprout island they come out looking healthier.. The only other thing i can highly recommend getting and it doesn't have to be CoM but I use theirs is earth worm castings.. I also use lobster and cow manure compost now too but just getting EWC will help a lot..

Yup I don't add any perlite in a 5 gallon pot it should take about 3-4 liters max to get runoff <10% if you water slow enough and that will last the first week minimum then I just use a pump sprayer for the next few days after the first week cause the bottom of pot is normally still wet but want to keep the top layer moist for the microbes :thumbsup:

Yup that's what i do.. I also use a little bit of sprout island seed start mix to plant the seed in. I've done it both ways of either putting the seed start mix in the large pots (5gallon +) in the center or just put that in a solo cup and starting them that way then transplanting once their sprouted.. I had great success both ways when i transplant i use great white myco in the hole.. I've also had good luck with out the sprout island mix planting direct but feel the sprout island they come out looking healthier.. The only other thing i can highly recommend getting and it doesn't have to be CoM but I use theirs is earth worm castings.. I also use lobster and cow manure compost now too but just getting EWC will help a lot..

Yup I don't add any perlite in a 5 gallon pot it should take about 3-4 liters max to get runoff <10% if you water slow enough and that will last the first week minimum then I just use a pump sprayer for the next few days after the first week cause the bottom of pot is normally still wet but want to keep the top layer moist for the microbes :thumbsup:
Perfect. Thank you! This first run I’m going to just try the CoM soil and top dressings. Maybe down the line I can incorporate some EWC etc. Do you reuse the soil and add all that stuff?

Perfect. Thank you! This first run I’m going to just try the CoM soil and top dressings. Maybe down the line I can incorporate some EWC etc. Do you reuse the soil and add all that stuff?
No I haven’t ventured down that road yet my used soil goes to the veggie garden outdoors

I started with the EWC first cause it is a part of there photo schedule which is very similar to the auto schedule.. Plus I know it helps with most any deficiency and can’t really overdo it with EWC

Photoperiod feed chart
3072D97B-D2FA-4B7D-AE0F-A85A39DD0038.png

I think I’m going to try brown paper bags after hang drying. Anybody have experience with this? Single layer on bottom? Do I trim beforehand? Just fold the bag over once and clip? Then how long do you leave in brown paper bags before moving to groves/jars? So many questions. Appreciate all the help!

Back