New Grower Danielsaaan’s Fourth Grow - Nightowl Blue Microverse

When you chop her, take a look at the roots. Make sure they a white, beautiful and odorless. Your 50 days and healthy plant went downhill swiftly. Root rot is just on the list of suspects, especially when you say she smells off? Beauty of plants, grow another. Enjoy the keepers!
Oh I’m sure the roots are brown, BCB. I don’t think I had enough perlite for good drainage this grow. I was going a week+ inbetween some of the early waterings, and 5+ days in flower - because the soil retained so much water. I’m guessing the roots eventually suffocated as a result? Something else to do better next grow! Still a lot to learn lol. Appreciate you!

BCB, if you have any active grows going, please tag me. I’m on mobile. Would love to have you around for my Strawberry Nuggets grow coming up
I have two current threads going now. I’m pretty half arsed in recent years….most years tbh, but I’ll tag you in. Soaking Purple Nuggets, the isolated pheno which doesn’t smell like strawberries, but great for sleep.
If she pops, I’m throwing her into bagged soil…just for fun.

I have two current threads going now. I’m pretty half arsed in recent years….most years tbh, but I’ll tag you in. Soaking Purple Nuggets, the isolated pheno which doesn’t smell like strawberries, but great for sleep.
If she pops, I’m throwing her into bagged soil…just for fun.
For sure I’ll check that out!

While we’re on the subject, how much perlite do you recommend - per gallon of peat based soil?
If you are using Promix HP, the perlite is already there. I would say 3 parts peat to 1+ perlite. Better a bit more airy until you get the watering down. If soil feels heavy, yes, lift a hunk up with your hands, it needs more perlite.

Fertigate to runoff at least every other watering and test ec and ph of the runoff. I'd bet your run off will peg an ec meter at it's max.. blue labs combo and maintenance kit.. when I tried the dots it did.. flushed every watering to a gallon and a half of runoff. Still had nitro tox all thru flower.. actually still do, haven't killed her and buds smell amazing.. banana purple punch..

The Fog Dog is dry now. 13.0 grams even haha. Sampled a little tonight. Great smoke and it hasn’t even had time to cure. Caught me off guard a little bit
ADD8F48D-7887-4414-9759-4E5160790488.jpeg

Back