New Grower Danielsaaan’s Fourth Grow - Nightowl Blue Microverse

Im using city water. The PH is usually pretty high out of the tap. I do let it sit out for 48h+ before watering though

If it were me I would be looking into that… the high ph is a little red flag… Maybe try cutting it 50/50 with distilled or RO and see if your problems get better or worse… IMO it is kind of hard to diagnose what’s going on in the pot without knowing everything that is going in:shrug::goodluck:

If it were me I would be looking into that… the high ph is a little red flag… Maybe try cutting it 50/50 with distilled or RO and see if your problems get better or worse… IMO it is kind of hard to diagnose what’s going on in the pot without knowing everything that is going in:shrug::goodluck:
This could be it. Think I’m going to try a different PH down product this next grow too. Will talk to the guys at the hydro shop and see what they recommend as well. Might have to trash this last plant

This could be it. Think I’m going to try a different PH down product this next grow too. Will talk to the guys at the hydro shop and see what they recommend as well. Might have to trash this last plant
What are you using for ph down now? I use general hydroponics ph up and down the ph down is just phosphoric acid :thumbsup:

why would you need to trash plant?:nono:

What are you using for ph down now? I use general hydroponics ph up and down the ph down is just phosphoric acid :thumbsup:

why would you need to trash plant?:nono:
I use GH for PH adjustments too. When I touch the buds and then smell my fingers, there’s something off about it. It’s subtle, but they don’t smell great like my other plants did. I can’t really explain it…I think I killed her!

I use GH for PH adjustments too. When I touch the buds and then smell my fingers, there’s something off about it. It’s subtle, but they don’t smell great like my other plants did. I can’t really explain it…I think I killed her!
I wouldn’t worry about changing ph adjustment that is a most popular I’ve seen :d5:

as far as the buds go:shrug::yoinks: what strain is it could it just one of those nasty smelling strains? I think CDLC smells awful love growing it but I hate the smells like burnt rubber or some sort of nastyness :gassy::shrug:

I wouldn’t worry about changing ph adjustment that is a most popular I’ve seen :d5:

as far as the buds go:shrug::yoinks: what strain is it could it just one of those nasty smelling strains? I think CDLC smells awful love growing it but I hate the smells like burnt rubber or some sort of nastyness :gassy::shrug:
Haha we’ll go with that! I’m chopping her down after work today either way. Hopefully my next grow goes better

You want a horrid odor? That is without a second thought 3bog, a black swamp muck mixed with a nasty baby diaper..........much more palatable after the cure! :rofl:

Went from:
3AA4DB53-B510-4FE3-84C6-8859ADD50E96.jpeg

To:
F11D37A8-F9F3-4AE3-B1D8-FD0CBEFF4A48.jpeg

The PPM thing makes sense. I just filled up a gallon of water to put in my humidifier using my basement sink. The water comes out like a gray color - can’t even see the bottom of the pitcher. That can’t be good. Everywhere else in the house, the water comes out clear. Maybe I should fill my 5 gallon buckets upstairs? And avoid the basement water? Might be worth experimenting with anyways

To me it appears to be a K def or lockout.

One of my best decisions was to start using the NLS AF concentrate with my potting soil recipe and then either the NLS flower power topdress when around week 5-6 or bud candy and big bud every other watering starting week 6-7.

Back