Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

I see, I'll miss the greenie grow ( I'm sure you will, too) but this should be interesting. Congrats on the new space, looks like an awesome setup! :pass:
Yep the greenhouse will definitely missed I'm hoping the indoor will fill that propagating heart I got I really like to see cannabis grow ,outdoors definitely has a special place but the living coco is exciting an cool an kinda wild cuz lots of folks say it's not possible but I've actually ran it several times with great results.

Got some plant goodies should be able to run a sweet living coco run even got 2 cherry poptarts up an a brass tacks but anything could happen I only need 4 plants .
20210125_135952.jpg
20210125_140008.jpg

When I noticed the seedlings popped I immediately planted in the pro organic which is a coco moss mix with added fungi an bacteria I couldn't help but notice the added vigor compared to the just plain old jiffy I use.Now even when I go the source for this medium it's very expensive but its worth it because as far as I know its the only one stocked with beneficial microbes an fungi. It drains great yet holds water good its actually quite perfect for the living coco so far the only one I've used .The viperspectra 132watt watt cheap led is working great for veg perfect heat the seedlings seem to love it seems like the best fit for a small cabinet.

Hey DJ :smiley1: :cheers::pop:
Hi growamigo!!!Hoping this hybrid lighting system pulls some frosty meds its been awhile since I've grown inside but I've got more tricks up my sleeve than ever nothing like knowledge learned!!!

4 lil ladies but I got a sour bubba so 5 I will replace the weaker cherry poptart with the sour bubba so the list is sour bubba, cherry pop tart, blast chiller, brass tacks !!!
20210131_135542.jpg

Coming along good the most happy is the brass tacks (the white tk91)thinking of a way to hold the fabric bags up kinda like a garbage bag sorta with the handles tied to the tote or something that way the can drain super efficiently. Added a lil worm castings an humic acid I wont be giving em a tea for a bit an they could use a microbial food till then .
20210204_152859.jpg

)

Coming along good the most happy is the brass tacks (the white tk91)thinking of a way to hold the fabric bags up kinda like a garbage bag sorta with the handles tied to the tote or something that way the can drain super efficiently. Added a lil worm castings an humic acid I wont be giving em a tea for a bit an they could use a microbial food till then .View attachment 1283693
)
:woohoo::growing::slap::drunks::pass:

A lil droopy I waited a lil to long to transplant but transplanted today ,added to the coco
16128300883096670678739654150059.jpg
neem seed meal ,humic acid granules, an worm castings watered with a lite tea of bio live ,kelp help ,an aloe vera juice

Super strong microbial mats showing up I'm pretty excited because with this mix it's been so effortless cant wait till I get the room dialed in because feeding the microbes produces tasty meds .
20210210_183155.jpg

Back