Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

I often see the debate on other forums on the amount of hours people should veg there plants .Some advocate for 24 /0 an I ran that way for years indoor cuz I had to.I did get great speed in veg ,I noticed the plants looked a lil ruff almost like they were exposed to heat or something they just looked weakened. I was running these ladys at 24 but noticed after a few days of 5 hrs darkness they looked remarkably better .I have tried this experiment on so many plants I'm a firm believer that cannabis needs a rest period an changing nature rarely benefits horticultural strengths already put in place an utilized by nature .
Been running 19/5 for 2 years now. I wont switch. I have a harder time at 24/0 like you I believe the rest helps. Plants look good ipp be tagging along

I recently backed my lights off from 24/7 to 20/4 and I smelled the difference the next day, when I went in the grow. I was starting to see the crispy leaves. My temps are holding at lights off now. If temps improve I will go to a lower lights on schedule. That Sweet Seeds Green Poison looks great @dankstyle J :d5:

I recently backed my lights off from 24/7 to 20/4 and I smelled the difference the next day, when I went in the grow. I was starting to see the crispy leaves. My temps are holding at lights off now. If temps improve I will go to a lower lights on schedule. That Sweet Seeds Green Poison looks great @dankstyle J :d5:
Thanks very much the green poison is last years greenhouse plants .Funny you noticed the burn look to the plants as well its obvious 24hrs light is not what's needed plants look better with rest .

Been running 19/5 for 2 years now. I wont switch. I have a harder time at 24/0 like you I believe the rest helps. Plants look good ipp be tagging along
Glad to have ya here man so far so good yes rest is important for most living creatures it's the zen of life lol should be a good grow I'm a lil indoor rusty but things are pressing on an I'm get things oiled out !!!

Getting some fast growing hit em.with a frass compost tea with a lil bio fish
16136773997607734073092676950840.jpg

Looking great DJ:cheers:
How big can let them get?
A couple of feet before flower this is just the veg cabinet the flower room has more lights an much bigger pots no matter what I will be training to get a more even canopy I'm always limited by space even if the roofs 10ft lol

Growing really nice, got a feeling its going to be a great flower time ,I will be transplanting soon ,1 more time before they get the flower

Attachments

• 16139325766282966776188467503183.jpg
    16139325766282966776188467503183.jpg
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 22
Getting lots of sarcoptic fungi growing I'm very pleased because this means my soil microbes are working extremely well in the living coco .To me the best cannabis with the best flavor the medical value is grown in soil running high with fungi an microbial life but I'm biased I mean you won't catch me studying up on salt chems but I'm always down to read about the wonders of microbial life .

Back