Indoor Redeye’s G&S SE3000 Grow

Glad I could help bro...View attachment 1601944
I should mention that the chart isn't tested hehe....the first lady I have used this on is my current DP Trichomes and Cream dude, but she seems to be doing ok :woohoo: :jump::d5::pass:
Are u testing ppm/ph before you feed them too? Or just “winging it” and trusting the MC?

Are u testing ppm/ph before you feed them too? Or just “winging it” and trusting the MC?
...winging it dude haha...way I see it mate, I have to have a starting point somewhere and the people who put the product together are probably the best baseline starting point I can get.....and it's no problem to go up or down from there, depending on what your ladies tell you :pass: :peace:

...winging it dude haha...way I see it mate, I have to have a starting point somewhere and the people who put the product together are probably the best baseline starting point I can get.....and it's no problem to go up or down from there, depending on what your ladies tell you :pass: :peace:
Good Bcos my ph pen decided to duck out on me lol so I’ll do what u are and stick to the guide. Nice 1 bro!

Good Bcos my ph pen decided to duck out on me lol so I’ll do what u are and stick to the guide. Nice 1 bro!
Oh s**t dude!!...I did not see you said pH...f**king ADHD, s**t I am sorry dude....I always test my ph bro....I apologize for my mistake brother :worship:

I would start with 50% of the suggested dosage or even less and build up to 50%... Chemical nutrients build up in the soil when not needed, so you also have to water until runoff. That way you "equalize" the balance of nutrients the way they were supposed to be provided.
Also, always pH your solution before you give it to the plants. Using chemical nutrients isn't a good thing for the bacterial life inside the soil, so you might want to consider some sort of bacterial/myco innoculant :cheers:

redeyemaster your in soil right? Does it have nutrients in it already? If so I wouldn’t be feeding every watering… If we are talking coco it’s a different story but those pots look like soil maybe I missed something I am stoned

Day 29
I haven’t had a chance to do anything at the minute tbh. They got watered by Mother Nature last night as it rained and I left the ladies out (by mistake but we will ignore that lol). But…….
@Sawney_bean Predator
E1FC55D9-00C5-47F4-9EA1-679B5C30B63C.jpeg

@Antonio_DutchPassion
Oh My Gusher Left
Auto Mac #1 Right
D0E049E9-4CEF-440E-8DFB-E3F4FEF4F25B.jpeg

SFV OG
2055D081-DBC9-4D37-B5DB-308AB838BEC4.jpeg

@Autoseeds.com Girl Scout Cookies
D660F411-0B60-4C15-A8FF-9E2DDC808480.jpeg

Lights @ 40%
12” Hanging Height From Canopy
CE1A34F8-AE75-4A2C-B63B-804DA45B89D4.jpeg

A166E552-A10C-422E-8294-3F0128427B92.jpeg

Ignore the boxes full of old stuff and the old singer sewing machine too, I gotta move it but it’s heavy as fuck!!

Last edited:
Day 29
I haven’t had a chance to do anything at the minute tbh. They got watered by Mother Nature last night as it rained and I left the ladies out (by mistake but we will ignore that lol). But…….
@Sawney_bean Predator
View attachment 1605327
@Antonio_DutchPassion
Oh My Gusher Left
Auto Mac #1 Right
View attachment 1605328
SFV OG
View attachment 1605329
@Autoseeds.com Girl Scout Cookies
View attachment 1605330
Lights @ 40%
12” Hanging Height From Canopy
View attachment 1605332
View attachment 1605333
Ignore the boxes full of old stuff and the old singer sewing machine too, I gotta move it but it’s heavy as fuck!!
Nooice...I am so sorry I f**ked up and didn't read your post properly dude hehe....just for peace of mind tho....I measured pH in my feed with no adjustment and it came in at pH 6.34.....so you should be safe in soil at that, but remember tho, your starting water may well be different to mine!.....and I grow in Coco and perlite mix bro!.... :peace: :jump:

P.S....having a Singer is well cool.....I really want to buy one for my missus!

Nooice...I am so sorry I f**ked up and didn't read your post properly dude hehe....just for peace of mind tho....I measured pH in my feed with no adjustment and it came in at pH 6.34.....so you should be safe in soil at that, but remember tho, your starting water may well be different to mine!.....and I grow in Coco and perlite mix bro!.... :peace: :jump:

P.S....having a Singer is well cool.....I really want to buy one for my missus!
It’s over 90years old, I’ll take a pic for u later. It’s got a stand which is where the moneys at lol

I’ve nabbed a ph pen from B&Q, I had a gift card from when they fucked up my order a while back.

Back