Indoor Redeye’s G&S SE3000 Grow

Nice 1 bro. This may sound stupid….. but is it week 1-5 on the veg then effectively week 6 u upped it again?
Yeah, on the MC website it says to use that much for extended veg, bcoz I think MC say to switch on week 4..... I would normally switch to bloom nutes at the end of wk 5 so I left it in at that........also I thought it kind of makes the jump from a veg to a bloom dose softer IMHO dude.....so I left it in :jump:

From above….
2FD00F81-89C9-472F-966F-A57A5F009821.jpeg

Bedtime for these ladies..

Last edited:
Looking good are you going to bring them inside at some point as you will deff get a lot of bugs after they have been outside :thumbsup:
I feel like they’re a little behind but They have been in and out already and no bugs at all tbh del mate. I think there’s more interesting stuff for them in the garden lol there’s 2 gnats on the gnat paper so far and that’s it. I was worried tho lol

Checked on the ladies outside and had to pick off a few gnats typical lol I knew my luck would run out with it tho
If you see gnats on or around your plants then you more than likely have eggs in the soil by now, they are prolific breeders!!!!

If you see gnats on or around your plants then you more than likely have eggs in the soil by now, they are prolific breeders!!!!
Yea I know it was only a couple and I haven’t seen any since or previously. Fingers crossed it won’t be too bad. They’re still outside at the minute with 2 homemade sugary apple cider vinegar bottle traps around them (I know they work Bcos I use them for daughter’s succulents and in my old greenhouse).

Back