Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Hello all its day 68 in the growdrobe the girls are coming along nice the buds are filling out and getting a strong cheesey smell they are being fed Green planet Bloom A&B at 1ML/Ltr and root stim at 1ML/Ltr and massive bloom at 1ML/Ltr total EC 0.7
Here are the girls
FB Cheese 1
IMG_20230313_093850.jpg

FB Cheese 2
IMG_20230313_094108.jpg

RQS Cheese
IMG_20230313_093621.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit::smokeit:

Hi @Del boy just a quick question if i may, are your FB Cheese seeds the new revisEd version or the previous cheese genetics? The reason I ask is I purchased FB cheese with the intention of creating a Bonsai, but I’m looking at your Cheese stretch and thinking Hmmmm! I’m worried :yoinks:

from the FB website

Plant Appearance​

This strain will grow with a short and stout growth structure with thick Indica fan leaves and short internodal spacing. The buds will have a small compact appearance, and as this lady flowers the pistils will turn bright orange before fading to a dark brown. She will flower with one main cola with shorter side branches, filling out every internode with tight, greasy buds.

possible @Fast Buds Heather can advise?

your Plants are looking fire 🔥

Hi @Del boy just a quick question if i may, are your FB Cheese seeds the new revisEd version or the previous cheese genetics? The reason I ask is I purchased FB cheese with the intention of creating a Bonsai, but I’m looking at your Cheese stretch and thinking Hmmmm! I’m worried :yoinks:

from the FB website

Plant Appearance​

This strain will grow with a short and stout growth structure with thick Indica fan leaves and short internodal spacing. The buds will have a small compact appearance, and as this lady flowers the pistils will turn bright orange before fading to a dark brown. She will flower with one main cola with shorter side branches, filling out every internode with tight, greasy buds.

possible @Fast Buds Heather can advise?

your Plants are looking fire 🔥
Hello @throwstuffatme dont know if they the new or old version
IMG_20230313_130111.jpg
just orded them a couple months ago you can stop the strectch by starting bloom nutes soon as you see first pistals that how i controll the height of my plants :smokeit:

Hello @throwstuffatme dont know if they the new or old version View attachment 1573139 just orded them a couple months ago you can stop the strectch by starting bloom nutes soon as you see first pistals that how i controll the height of my plants :smokeit:
@Del boy thanks very much for this tip, I hadn’t encountered this information before. Your RQS cheese looks solid, do you have a preference so far?
🌿

@Del boy thanks very much for this tip, I hadn’t encountered this information before. Your RQS cheese looks solid, do you have a preference so far?
🌿
Hello i like the structure of the RQS better and it did not strectch at all but the smell is not as good as the FB . The smell of the FB is strong very cheesey and i think if i would of hit it sooner with bloom nutes they would have not stretched as much as i have grown a lot of FB stuff and these two are by far the biggist but over all i would choose the FB cheese as it stinks :thumbsup:

Back