Sweet Seeds Devil Cream

shumway

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Life has finally settled down some what for me now after a bunch of blows so i guess its time I get back on track :woohoo1:

6 Day old Devil Cream.

Under the viparspectra for veg but once she starts to bloom it will be shoved under the hps @ 250w,Have her in a mix of well aged pro mix :rofl: amended with my usual gaia green and a couple hand fulls of worm castings.

(forgot i even had this bag of pro mix,must have bought it around 6 months ago lol)

Devil Cream Day 6.jpg

Fungus (1).jpg

Fungus (3).jpg

Wow, looks like she started 4 days ago!! I had my sweet seeds Sweet Nurse started at the same time. My first time seeing a plant start so early!

Wow, looks like she started 4 days ago!! I had my sweet seeds Sweet Nurse started at the same time. My first time seeing a plant start so early!

Sweets have always been the fastest to show for me with a few hairs here and there but this one just wants to go straight to bud by the looks of her :rofl:

Well it looks like i just might end up with another small bud on a stick lol No branching out at all by the looks of her :shrug:

Seeing color starting to show in some of the leaves but nothing creeping into the bud yet :sadcry:

Day 26

Devil Cream Day 26 (1).jpg

Devil Cream Day 26 (2).jpg

Devil Cream Day 26 (3).jpg

Devil Cream Day 26 (4).jpg

Back