Night Owl Seeds Milk & Qookies 3 Gal Organic soil

stonerlibrarian

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I haven't seen a lot of posts about Milk & Qookies, but it's by far the best strain i've ever grown. I admit, I'm still a pretty new grower. I've got 4 autoflower grows under my belt (all organic soil) mostly with Dinafem, Dutch Passion, and Sweet Seeds. My first foray into the mephisto/night owl world was Milk & Qookies. This was my first grow in winter, and my first time recycling super soil. With the low temps my whole tent was a bit short and stunted, and I ended up overwatering like it was my first grow and then I had a fungus gnat infestation.

In spite of the low temperatures, and newbie mistakes this strain smells and tastes amazing. As you can see in the pictures this pheno leaned on the sativa side. the nugs are quite small, but still super frosty and smell awesome. The high is a bit heady on the sativa side. After a 1 month cure it smells like spice & candy (almost like red hots or something). I can't wait to grow the other 4 beans and do a better job. I don't weigh my harvests but after the trim she filled 1 and a 1/2 standard wide mouth mason jars (i'd guess ~2oz).

3 gal fabric pot pro-mix, extra perlite, a bit of extra dolomite lime, worm castings, Gaia green all purpose 4-4-4. week 4 top dressed with worm castings & Gaia green bloom 2-8-4 & week 7 compost tea with worm castings and water soluble kelp.

IMG_2621.JPG
PXL_20210211_055609045 (1).jpg

PXL_20210211_055357308.jpg

PXL_20210211_055553509 (1).jpg

PXL_20210411_155135597.jpg

PXL_20210411_155004475.PORTRAIT.jpg

Looks beautiful! Ill try to send some pics over to my computer and upload them but I grew this strain and it came out looking pretty similar (yours may look a tad better) and was certainly a winner. I've grown three of these gals so far and mine have had fruity tastes mixed with like a thin mint cookie mint but very potent. Ive grown several NightOwl strains now and this one has been the most potent or very close to it. Nice work!

Awesome. Glad your worked too. I'm excited to grow this one again. My tent is full of mephisto double grape and 3 bears OG right now, but my next grow will be milk&cookies, sage scout (yup I doubled down in the cookies) and spotless mind. I'm excited

Back