Bomb Seeds Dichoti's THC Bomb

Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Going to try to keep this short and sweet.
8pm dropped one seed into a cup of oxygenated water, ph'd to... I forget already. 5.5-6. Somewhere in there.
20190126_095121.jpg

This is also for a grow off, So...yeah.

9am: Seed was on bottom, and cracking open, So she went into a generic 7 gallon felt pot of coco, and was given approx. 6oz of water with fulvic, and blast off (1/4 dose each).
20190127_084925.jpg

Will update again in a few days when she's up.

Last edited:
Lights: 4 3500k autocobs from cobshop.net

Medium:
Cheap and generic Coco-coir

Lighting schedule:
19/5

Nutrients:
Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Botanicare Fulvex, Botanicare Blast Off, Hydroguard, Beastie Blooms.

Grown in 4'x4'x7' Viparspectra (sp?) tent.

Other: Will list anything else that enters or exits growth process. I am a cheapskate, So eveything I do is on a budget.

Budget grows are often the most rewarding! I will be in here to see how she runs.

She's poking her head up out of the coco, So later tonight or tomorrow will be counted as "Day 1".
20190130_085923.jpg

She's there. Look harder.

She Lives!
She does. Today will probably be day 1 for her. I noticed last night that she was stuck in the membrane, After dropping her seed shell so I had to help her with that.
It's -5°f (-20°C) here right now, With a windchill of -20°f (-31°C), So the next few days might slow her down if the temps in the grow room drop below 65°f.

Day 1.
20190131_194417.jpg

I have no clue why her cotylions (sp?) curled under like that.

That is not uncommon. If the shell was restricting the initial stages of growth, it will mean that the site which the new true leave come from will be closer to the cotyledons. Once they come through they push on the cotyledons more closely forcing them out the way and down & round.

I mentioned that I'm forgetful, right?
Anyways... Here's the THC Bomb at day 10 (took pics yesterday before feed)
20190211_101210.jpg

Right after the picture, She got 1/4 tsp/gallon of Megacrop, Full dose of fulvex, 1/2 dose humics, and 1/4 strength dose of silica.
Sorry for taking so long to update, @BombSeeds It's been busy here, for me.

Back