Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto (Only1Sky)

I have just started a THC BOMB AUTO as well, it stuck it's head up yesterday :)

Yay. Good luck with her. :biggrin:
Here she is :)
20210504_121206.jpg

Day 40. I reckon that the vertical growth is pretty much done. Both started flower development a couple of days ago. Today they got their first feeding with bloom nutrients (Prescription Blend "Big Data"). :biggrin:

40.Both.jpg
40.Pink a.jpg
40.Pink b.jpg
40.Purple a.jpg
40.Purple c.jpg

Day 45. The gals complained that it was getting stuffy in the utility room that they now have to share with 4 other plants. So they got a little outside play time. Flower development is proceeding nicely. One is 18" tall, the other 15".

45.Both.jpg
45.Pink.jpg
45.Purple.jpg

Day 63.
Been a couple of weeks since last photo update. Very routine phase of their life. Greenleaf MegaCrop feed every two or three days while they slowly add bulk to the buds. At this point the shorter of the two THC-Bombs (#1 Purple tag) is 22.5" in height (57 cm), while the other, #2 Pink tag, is 29" (73.6 cm). Yellow leaves continues as a constant issue in the grow. Its not so obvious in these photos, because I've recently trimmed off the offending leaves. But this has been an issue since the very earliest days. Mostly affects the lower leaves and looks to me like a nitrogen deficiency. I've tried playing around with the feed mix, and adding a few things occasionally, but have not gotten any noticeable change. Oh well.

63.Both.jpg
63.Pink.jpg
63.Purple.jpg

Here's my THC BOMB AUTO
Not as big as yours yet but I don't think it will be long :biggrin:
Pictures posted so far of this strain has been absolutely ACE so I am really looking forward to seeing her grow.

20210601_141820.jpg

Back