Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto (Only1Sky)

Here's my THC BOMB AUTO
Not as big as yours yet but I don't think it will be long :biggrin:
Pictures posted so far of this strain has been absolutely ACE so I am really looking forward to seeing her grow.

View attachment 1325101
You don't seem to be having a yellow-leaf problem.. What is your feed program?

You don't seem to be having a yellow-leaf problem.. What is your feed program?
I did have it a tiny bit but I put it down to me accidentally feeding them the water with coco nutes by mistake instead of the Terra nutes, she's a bit pale up top but I think it is just fresh growth because she is shooting up so quickly now.

Been a while since last photo update. Its now day 80 and we're within a couple of week of harvest. The colas are starting to firm up, but we've still got a ways to go on the buds maturing - I like a fair amount of amber in the trichomes. These are lousy photos - cause the sun is in front, I do more proper shots to show off the buds in a couple of days.

80.Pink.jpg
80.Purple.jpg

Well, here we are at day 90. Colas are firm. Trichomes are looking good. The 2nd one (Purple tag) is a little further along, so she'll probably be harvested in the next few days. Yum yum. :biggrin:

90.Pink.jpg
90.Purple.jpg

Just a little wrap-up here.

Plant #1: 94 days from germ to harvest; dry yield = 1.0 oz (28.0 gr); height = 23.5" (59.7 cm)
Plant #2: 95 days from germ to harvest; dry yield = 1.6 oz (45.3 gr); height = 29.5" (74.9 cm)

Easy to grow; very nice bud structure; good taste; potency very good, but not extraordinary.

What would you say is extraordinary as far as potency with autos goes? I am curious to try something new

Back