Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Thanks to the generosity of Bomb Seeds, sponsor of AFN's 1st Wellington Boot Grow Show, I am the lucky recipient of a set of THC Bomb Auto seeds. I'm excited to get acquainted with this highly acclaimed strain. :biggrin: So here goes.

My kit for this grow is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Amare SolarSpec SE450UVB
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans
Analog humidifier with Inkbird Controller
Two 3-Gallon RainScience Grow Bags
Medium: Coco/Hydroton @ 60/40 mix
Nutrients: tbd

Germination strategy for getting from seed to sprout:
1. 12 hours soaking in a shot glass, seed started to open
2. 24 hours in a damp paper towel (in black plastic envelop on top of mild heat source), seed showed small root tails
3. Then into a starter plug, on heat mat, under in a humidity dome and T5 bulb until the cotyledons appear
4. Then into a Solo cup soaked with ReCharge and Roots Excellerator.

Total time from drop into water until planted into Solo cup was 4 days. These are some nice, strong, energetic seeds.

0.0 Seed pack.jpg
0.1 Roots.jpg
0.2 Breaking.jpg
1.DOB.jpg
3.solo cups.jpg

Thanks to the generosity of Bomb Seeds, sponsor of AFN's 1st Wellington Boot Grow Show, I am the lucky recipient of a set of THC Bomb Auto seeds. I'm excited to get acquainted with this highly acclaimed strain. :biggrin: So here goes.

My kit for this grow is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Amare SolarSpec SE450UVB
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans
Analog humidifier with Inkbird Controller
Two 3-Gallon RainScience Grow Bags
Medium: Coco/Hydroton @ 60/40 mix
Nutrients: tbd

Germination strategy for getting from seed to sprout:
1. 12 hours soaking in a shot glass, seed started to open
2. 24 hours in a damp paper towel (in black plastic envelop on top of mild heat source), seed showed small root tails
3. Then into a starter plug, on heat mat, under in a humidity dome and T5 bulb until the cotyledons appear
4. Then into a Solo cup soaked with ReCharge and Roots Excellerator.

Total time from drop into water until planted into Solo cup was 4 days. These are some nice, strong, energetic seeds.

View attachment 1303354View attachment 1303355View attachment 1303356View attachment 1303357View attachment 1303358
hello bro how you doing and good luck on the thc bombs i grew them last year they were nice plants

Excellent, will defo follow this, got the seeds the other day as well but current grow is in week 10 and I think I'll end up 13 or 14 before the last plant is out of there.

These early weeks are pretty boring, so I've let some time pass since last photo updates. I'm just always happy that I don't kill them while they're still so young and sensitive. Here were are at day 11 and 12:

11.Cups.jpg
12.Cups.jpg

And here we are a week later, at day 18.

18.Cups a.jpg

18.Cups d.jpg

A couple of days ago I moved them to a small room with an Amare SolarSpec SE450UVB (running just its mono lights) at about 28".
During the next week they'll be transplanted into their 3-gallon Rain Science Grow Bags. :biggrin:

Looks like there are showing nice structure early on. Are you going to top/LST these @Only1Sky ?

Day 24 - THC Bombs. They were transplanted from the Solo Cups into their "forever" home - 3 gallon @Rain Science Grow Bags. They seem quite happy with their new digs. I generally top and LST my plants, and these will be no exception. I expect topping during this next week.

24.Both.jpg
24.one.jpg
24.two.jpg

Nice - its always a thing of beauty to see a pretty girl with a new haircut.

Day 34. Nine days since both got topped. They seem quite happy and are filling out nicely. :smoking:

34.Both.jpg
34.one Purple.jpg
34.two Pink.jpg

Back