Dictionary

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated INFJ
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Black strap dabs and edibles
As a first time grower, I think it would be helpful to have a list of commonly used words, what they mean and the way they are abbreviated. :wall:

As a first time grower, I think it would be helpful to have a list of commonly used words, what they mean and the way they are abbreviated. :wall:

oh boy, that'd be some list :doh: ...'specially the way i spell thingz :coffee: ppp

I'll start:
blunt: the way I talk to my GF if she tries to talk to me when I'm puffing a joint.
bogart: when my GF lectures me about being 'blunt' to her well holding the joint.

How old are you cobber . Fair dinkum a list , just have a gander around and just watch out you don't bump into 420Forever . :crying:
Narr just ask what you need to know and we will tell , Ya gotta remember this site is staffed by volunteers and a list would be a big work load . :thumbsup:

In the past I've seen quite a few glossaries available on the web.

I actually started a master glossary once upon a time (one of my many, many unfinished projects.)

1589723372814.png

Mega work in progress, but essentially I went to every major glossary for cannabis that I could find, put EVERY SINGLE LIST into one master list, then started sorted.

It needs duplicate entries deleted, possibly better/more clear pictures defined, and pictures would be nice, but it's a start at the least:

1589723500933.png

It won't be nearly as big once it's cleaned up a bit, but it has over 600+ entries in it and could easily be one of the largest/most complete glossaries available if it had a little tender love and care.

I actually started a master glossary once upon a time (one of my many, many unfinished projects.)

View attachment 1191581

Mega work in progress, but essentially I went to every major glossary for cannabis that I could find, put EVERY SINGLE LIST into one master list, then started sorted.

It needs duplicate entries deleted, possibly better/more clear pictures defined, and pictures would be nice, but it's a start at the least:

View attachment 1191582

It won't be nearly as big once it's cleaned up a bit, but it has over 600+ entries in it and could easily be one of the largest/most complete glossaries available if it had a little tender love and care.
Thank you! :worship::love:

Back