Dinafem Dinafem Autos: Blue Amnesia XXL & Bubba Kush (Only1Sky)

Great journal :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Checking out Dinafem as possible fall indoor grows. Just finished up 2x Critical+2.0 from Dinafem and they were no brainers to grow, which is right up my alley. Pretty quick finishers also, 83 days on the first and 73 on the 2nd, both outdoors. Good producers too.:weed::weed::weed:
Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for recommending this strain :thumbsup:

Thanks for putting it all down @Only1Sky :biggrin: Much appreciated:bow:

Hi @Kyote , glad you liked the journal. And I'm pretty sure that you'll like the Critical+2.0. I've grown it twice now, once in Fall of 2018 (in the LED Finals Grow Battle), and again in Summer of 2019 (in the Dinafem Grow Battle). In both Grow Battles my Critical+2.0 took 2nd place. So it has a special place in my heart.

Critical is a very fine indica, and I'm happy to still have two seeds left. But I have to say, if you like sativa, then you can't do better than Dinafem's Blue Amnesia XXL. I grow medically for my wife, and she's an avid indica fan, but when she tried the Blue Amnesia she absolutely raved. Taste, smoothness and strength of the high were outstanding in her review --- and she's never said that of any of the other 8 sativa strains I've grown.

Last edited:
Hi @Kyote , glad you liked the journal. And I'm pretty sure that you'll like the Critical+2.0. I've grown it twice now, once in Fall of 2018 (in the LED Finals Grow Battle), and again in Summer of 2019 (in the Dinafem Grow Battle). In both Grow Battles my Critical+2.0 took 2nd place. So it has a special place in my heart.

Critical is a very fine indica, and I'm happy to still have two seeds left. But I have to say, if you like sativa, then you can't do better than Dinafem's Blue Amnesia XXL. I grow medically for my wife, and she's an avid indica fan, but when she tried the Blue Amnesia she absolutely raved. Taste, smoothness and strength of the high were outstanding in her review --- and she's never said that of any of the other 8 sativa strains I've grown.

Yep, I am liking the C+2.0. I just finished dry trimming the second one yesterday. Definitely a pleasure to grow and to medicate with. I may give the Blue Amnesia XXL a run. :biggrin:

Dinafem's Blue Amnesia XXL. I grow medically for my wife, and she's an avid indica fan, but when she tried the Blue Amnesia she absolutely raved. Taste, smoothness and strength of the high were outstanding in her review --
You just put that on top for my list of strains to grow next for my wife. Have your tried Dina's OG Kush CBD auto? My wife loves it for medicinal, we keep it in the rotation every other grow. It's not a heavy hitter but a great chill smoke that cuts through the bad days for pain.

I notice we keep hitting on a lot of the same strains to grow for our ladies.

Howdy @MesaBoogie. Nope, never tried Dina's OG Kush CBD auto. Back in 2018 I did explore CBD -- grew Dina's Amnesia Auto CBD, Fastbud's CBD Crack, and Sweet Seeds' Sweet Nurse CBD. Wife didn't care for any of it. She sure does love Kush strains, but its the heavy indica THC that works for her. So I still have a bunch of CBD in jars that I slowly give away to neighbors with anxiety. When that's gone, maybe I'll give the OG Kush CBD a try.

But ... she sure does love the Fastbuds Smoothie and the is especially fond of Dina's Bubba Kush. :thumbsup:

Howdy @MesaBoogie. Nope, never tried Dina's OG Kush CBD auto. Back in 2018 I did explore CBD -- grew Dina's Amnesia Auto CBD, Fastbud's CBD Crack, and Sweet Seeds' Sweet Nurse CBD. Wife didn't care for any of it. She sure does love Kush strains, but its the heavy indica THC that works for her. So I still have a bunch of CBD in jars that I slowly give away to neighbors with anxiety. When that's gone, maybe I'll give the OG Kush CBD a try.

But ... she sure does love the Fastbuds Smoothie and the is especially fond of Dina's Bubba Kush. :thumbsup:

Happy wife, happy life mate :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back