:vibe::vibe::drool::nono::headbang::headbang::bighug::d5:

What the who.

Big thanks tom
Ill do you proud. Im stoked man really. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone here and thanks to afn.
Just blessed to even be with you guys and the knowledge. Putting it all together and growing monsters.

im just tickled!:woody::woody:
Well done dude ..........get that panel fired up and grow some monsters [emoji111][emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

my smoke report is a cpl pages back i believe:pass:

Anyone completing a showcase review on any of the products used...Link here and tag me in here and I'll fast track them for you..:headbang:

say what!!!!
winner gets a what!?!?!

thats bad ass.
Cheers hobbes and @PlatinumLEDTom
You guys rock. Hooking the swag up!

[HASHTAG]#BADASS[/HASHTAG] :bravo::bravo::bravo:

All I have to say is phenomenal work everyone. Each one of those plant looks to be absolutely fire!!! :hothot::hothot::hothot:

Congratulations to @Ash-a-Ton for running away with the lead!!!! 72% of the vote!!! that girl is a beast!!!!
:vibe:

Make sure to message me your address so I can get you out that panel.

Thank you to @Dinafem-Mark & @RemoNutrients and the rest of the AFN family. It's been a blast.

We have Enjoyed every minute of it...............:worship:

:vibe::vibe::drool::nono::headbang::headbang::bighug::d5:

What the who.

Big thanks tom
Ill do you proud. Im stoked man really. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone here and thanks to afn.
Just blessed to even be with you guys and the knowledge. Putting it all together and growing monsters.

im just tickled!:woody::woody:

@Ash-a-Ton ...Another Grower of the Year 2017 Title.....?............:yoinks:....you and @AJrexxx have to be in contention for overall grower of 2017 in AFN..
Awesome.....:d5:..I'm Pleased you are both already Assimilated onto the [HASHTAG]#cannazonetestteam[/HASHTAG] or staff
I Need the Silver ware...

Well as usual I seem to be finishing last. I've got a picture of my Amnesia CBD. She got so tall about 5 feet I think, that I just left her in my grow room strung up with yo-yos and put a couple extra lights on her. Just about impossible to get a decent picture under those conditions so I haven't really been doing any updates with her specially since this competition kind of ended.

I guess maybe out of laziness yeah I think that's probably what it is I've been flushing her for about a week and I'm going to chop in a couple days.
22a0524d99ea98be5aeb44c37e2882bb.jpg
5a181eeeef74abe167ca1d668be90382.jpg

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Well as usual I seem to be finishing last. I've got a picture of my Amnesia CBD. She got so tall about 5 feet I think, that I just left her in my grow room strung up with yo-yos and put a couple extra lights on her. Just about impossible to get a decent picture under those conditions so I haven't really been doing any updates with her specially since this competition kind of ended.

I guess maybe out of laziness yeah I think that's probably what it is I've been flushing her for about a week and I'm going to chop in a couple days.
22a0524d99ea98be5aeb44c37e2882bb.jpg
5a181eeeef74abe167ca1d668be90382.jpg

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st
Looks fantastic as always, sir.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back