Dinamed CBD QWET

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I grew a Dinamed CBD Photoperiod plant and harvested it last month. After a three week cure I tried pressing rosin but the yield was very poor. Next I made a warm 5 minute QWET with 40g of bud yielding 2.5g of pure CBD QWET. I then made two chocolate bars using my rosin to chocolate bar recipe one with a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC (1/2g CBD QWET and 1/2g Wild Thailand rosin) the second with 2g of CBD QWET.

I wrenched my back the other night when I stepped on an uneven surface. This type of injury to my already deteriorating disc is very painful and takes weeks to calm down. I took 1/50th of my CBD chocolate bar and the relief is unbelievable. Not even the muscle relaxers I have taken in the past have provided this level of relief! I took a dose of the 1:1 before bed last night and slept well. This morning it was pretty sore again after walking around a bit so I dosed myself again. No buzz (compared to meds with THC) and NO back pain.

It is a frickin miracle.

Real CBD from a cannabis plant not hemp. There needs to be 100,000 thousand acres of Dinamed CBD growing so the world can have this medicine ASAP.

I grew a Dinamed CBD Photoperiod plant and harvested it last month. After a three week cure I tried pressing rosin but the yield was very poor. Next I made a warm 5 minute QWET with 40g of bud yielding 2.5g of pure CBD QWET. I then made two chocolate bars using my rosin to chocolate bar recipe one with a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC (1/2g CBD QWET and 1/2g Wild Thailand rosin) the second with 2g of CBD QWET.

I wrenched my back the other night when I stepped on an uneven surface. This type of injury to my already deteriorating disc is very painful and takes weeks to calm down. I took 1/50th of my CBD chocolate bar and the relief is unbelievable. Not even the muscle relaxers I have taken in the past have provided this level of relief! I took a dose of the 1:1 before bed last night and slept well. This morning it was pretty sore again after walking around a bit so I dosed myself again. No buzz (compared to meds with THC) and NO back pain.

It is a frickin miracle.

Real CBD from a cannabis plant not hemp. There needs to be 100,000 thousand acres of Dinamed CBD growing so the world can have this medicine ASAP.
Great info. I will need to start looking for my next grow to have a photo event. So glad it worked so good for you.
:pighug:

How strong is the smell when you're making your chocolate? I'll be testing Short Stuff's High CBD strain, and want a more efficient way to test the medicinal usage. This is the time of year that has family in and out of my house non-stop, So I've got to ask about smells lol
:pass:

How strong is the smell when you're making your chocolate? I'll be testing Short Stuff's High CBD strain, and want a more efficient way to test the medicinal usage. This is the time of year that has family in and out of my house non-stop, So I've got to ask about smells lol
:pass:
Pressing the rosin and decarbing it has some medium smell, Making the chocolate not very much.

Back