Seed Stockers Do Si Dos & Nicole Cream - Photo/Auto Grow

The Dalai Farmer

The Mugwamp has left the building.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Hi all and :welcome:
I'm going to be growing one each of the Nicole Cream Auto and the brand new photoperiod strain Do Si Dos.
Kit List
Lighting

Mars Hydro Pro ll Epistar 160 Led
Tent
80cm x 80cm x 160cm
Extractor & Filter
4in Swiftair Filter & 5in cheap crappy Inline extractor
Fans
1 x 6in Oscillating Monkey Fan & 1 x 6in Clip on Static Fan
Pots & Grow Medium
12l Root Nurse Fabric Pots with Coco and Perlite 60/40
Nutes
GHE Flora Micro, Grow & Bloom, Vitalink Cal/Mag & Ph Down and Tap Water.
Germination
To germinate I used the wet paper towel method; firstly i soaked a paper towel and lightly wrung out, placed seeds on and folded over a couple of times then in to a ziploc bag and left in boiler cupboard till they have tails. The NC took the usual amount of time and had a tail in 48hrs, but the DSD must be in a bit of a hurry, as she popped an had a tail in 24hrs :thumbsup: Then they were both planted straight in to 12l pots.

Nicole Cream
The NC has had a bit of a head start and is 8 days older than the DSD. She is looking nice and healthy with no problems or deficiencies and she has some huge assed leaves, so I'm hoping that's a sign of good things to come :thumbsup:
Day 1
20191122_131635.jpg

Day 8
20191130_201622.jpg

Day 15
20191207_223649.jpg

Do Si Dos
All looking good with her too, she is a week old today so still early days, but so far so good.
Day 1
20191201_001449.jpg

Day 3
20191202_191805.jpg

Day 7
20191207_111502.jpg

I'll update again in a few days, till then, have fun and grow big :hookah:

Last edited:
Hi all and :welcome:
I'm going to be growing one each of the Nicole Cream Auto and the brand new photoperiod strain Do Si Dos. As yet I haven't been able to find any information as to the latters genetic lineage, @Seedstockers_Mischa hopefully you can help with that :bighug:
Kit List
Lighting

Mars Hydro Pro ll Epistar 160 Led
Tent
80cm x 80cm x 160cm
Extractor & Filter
4in Swiftair Filter & 5in cheap crappy Inline extractor
Fans
1 x 6in Oscillating Monkey Fan & 1 x 6in Clip on Static Fan
Pots & Grow Medium
12l Root Nurse Fabric Pots with Coco and Perlite 60/40
Nutes
GHE Flora Micro, Grow & Bloom, Vitalink Cal/Mag & Ph Down and Tap Water.
Germination
To germinate I used the wet paper towel method; firstly i soaked a paper towel and lightly wrung out, placed seeds on and folded over a couple of times then in to a ziploc bag and left in boiler cupboard till they have tails. The NC took the usual amount of time and had a tail in 48hrs, but the DSD must be in a bit of a hurry, as she popped an had a tail in 24hrs :thumbsup: Then they were both planted straight in to 12l pots.

Nicole Cream
The NC has had a bit of a head start and is 8 days older than the DSD. She is looking nice and healthy with no problems or deficiencies and she has some huge assed leaves, so I'm hoping that's a sign of good things to come :thumbsup:
Day 1View attachment 1135972
Day 8View attachment 1135977
Day 15View attachment 1135979
Do Si Dos
All looking good with her too, she is a week old today so still early days, but so far so good.
Day 1View attachment 1136037
Day 3View attachment 1136038
Day 7View attachment 1136039
I'll update again in a few days, till then, have fun and grow big :hookah:

do-si-dos = girl scout cookiez x face off og, 70/30 indica dom :thumbsup: ppp

do-si-dos = girl scout cookiez x face off og, 70/30 indica dom :thumbsup: ppp
Cheers matey :d5: I found some info on it now, 25-30% thc, that should be fun :baked:

Both girls are looking healthy still, the Nicole Cream I tied down a couple of days ago and so far seems to be doing ok, she's definitely filled out a fair bit since, but there isn't much vertical stretch as yet. I have started to water her to run off since yesterday and will probably feed like that every 3 days or so, till she's a bit bigger then feed her more often, I still give her a little drink every day too.
Nicole Cream (auto) Day 20
20191212_224923.jpg
20191212_205912.jpg

The Do Si Dos is doing ok, looking healthy and seems to be growing quite nicely and I have a feeling she may be a big girl, fingers crossed :bow: Not sure yet if I'm going to top her or just bend an tie down, we'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I will probably start watering her to run off as well from the next feed.
Do Si Dos (photo) Day 12
20191212_231054.jpg
20191212_205926.jpg

That's all for now, till the next episode :hookah:

Subbed up, I am itching to start my SS Do-Si-Do's but I really should wait until the new year as I'm pretty full up, so I will watch how yours does :pop:

Subbed up, I am itching to start my SS Do-Si-Do's but I really should wait until the new year as I'm pretty full up, so I will watch how yours does :pop:
Yeah thanks, I should really of waited too, as i already had 3 photo girls going and they are on day 31 now, I started them on 12/12 a couple of days ago, but the only way I could do it, was to take the 3 out the tent and stick em in a dark cupboard for 12hrs, so not an ideal way of doing things, but hopefully it'll get the job done :pass:

Yeah thanks, I should really of waited too, as i already had 3 photo girls going and they are on day 31 now, I started them on 12/12 a couple of days ago, but the only way I could do it, was to take the 3 out the tent and stick em in a dark cupboard for 12hrs, so not an ideal way of doing things, but hopefully it'll get the job done :pass:

Haha I know the feeling, I have two spare tents now that I told myself I'm not using, but I may have to press one into service time to time. Best of luck to you on your switching plants about and I'm looking forward to how these all do :smoking:

Haha I know the feeling, I have two spare tents now that I told myself I'm not using, but I may have to press one into service time to time. Best of luck to you on your switching plants about and I'm looking forward to how these all do :smoking:
Thanks RG :pighug: me too. The main funfest is happening here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mars-pro-ll-epistar-160-photo-auto-grow-by-the-mugwamp.74653/
You are more than welcome to follow along and as always, any advice or criticism would be appreciated :pass:

Day 26
So far both girls look pretty healthy, the Nicole Cream is filling out ok ish, not as symmetrical as I'd like but she's still taking shape. I removed a few fan earlier, only about 4 or 5, and only around the middle, get a bit more light in there and see what happens.
Both girls are still on the same grow feed, GHE Flora Micro 0.6ml/l, Grow 0.9ml/l, Bloom 0.3ml/l and Vitalink Cal/Mag 1.2ml/l, ph'd to around 6.3 ish :toke:
Nicole Cream Auto Day 26
20191218_232550.jpg

I thought Nicole had some some big fan leaves, but they are tiny compared to the Do Si Dos, she is at day 18 now and is already wider than the 12l pot she's in and leaves as big as my hand :shrug: so hopefully that bodes well for things to come. I am going to top her, I was going to just bend an tie her, but due to space, I'm going to have to do everything I can to keep her as short and compact as I possibly can.
Do Si Dos Day 18
20191218_200921.jpg
20191218_232714.jpg

I have another 4 girls, some at different ages and in diff pot sizes, growing in tent at the same time, that's why I'm going to be pushed for space, but where there's a will an all that, hopefully they'll all get along :crying:
20191219_004724.jpg

Back