Mephisto Genetics DOUBLE GRAPE GROW OFF

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN and Mephisto fan boys and girls! With the onslaught of Mitch's seed sale, with the ILLUMINAUTO DROP and the buzz in Live Stoners and knowing everyone who got beans today, Most everyone is going for the DOUBLE GRAPE from what I read in Live Stoners.(first strain to sell out at Mephisto!) There was also talk of a grow off with this killer looking strain, so I thought it fitting to go ahead and get the party started! SO here you go, you asked for it, AFN delivers....

MEPHISTO
DOUBLE GRAPE
GROW OFF!!!

once everyone gets their beans in, we will get a drop date for everyone to start. This is for bragging rights only!! If there are a few BOM noms out of it, even better!!

Da rules:
1) Medium and pot size is your choice
2) If your plant gets Nominated for a BOM, good on ya! Braging rights to the max!
3) trash talk is a requirement, but please keep it clean!:biggrin:
4) 50 post minimum and you do have to be a member in good standing!
5) This will be a communal thread!
6) @mephisto, Mitch thanks for all you do! If you want to say something about this strain, please feel free!
7) @Ripper and @stepside will oversee the battle! Any questions, let either of them know or pm them! Are you ready for this???

I would like to join but I'm doing six in dwc 5 gal bucket system does that still count?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I didn't see any rules saying how they had to be grown myself mine will be in dirt and grown organically with mostly water only fed to them

Back