Loving the cookies.

6fa7e4eddeea12b9758ab2f97e213188.jpg
243a6fe325ac7964f055501d142ec2a5.jpg
69d7ae0b99025e7ca3f6e4f62787a0dc.jpg

Hi Tang

You are one of the Best Growers no doubt about it! Your watering method is awesome I thought always watering with 20% run off why is this myth so popular? I watering every time with run off fuck I do it wrong all the time Shit! Next Time I always water with no run off maybe 3 times the complete grow lol.. I thought the complete root system in the pot need water..

Gretz

Lovely Tang, great strains and even greater grow :smoking: whats the Nightqueen like pls? I tried the photoperiod a few years ago and found it to be a proper heavy indica, fancy trying the auto version very soon.

Thanks for the love guys, here's another as a thank you.

Seems like the sunrise is DP's upgraded version of the classic chronic strain I want to try this one. look at seed finders and compare chronic,chronic Ryder and The Brooklyn Sunrise it is very similar to both above but looks like it might have that classic original punch and then some.I love the classic chronic strain and this is right up my alley.

And does the auto night queen and black berry Kush smoke like the classic Hindu Kush? Which is my favorite Kush of all time

Back