TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Ive managed to get my muddy mitts on the new Dutch Passion Autos and the two I wanted to grow first are the AutoColorado Cookies....

"Coming from Colorado with some of the strongest indica-dominant auto genetics we have found so far. This is a USA autoflowering variety combining a delicious fruity flavour with typical Dutch Passion extreme potency and yields which are significantly above average. The genetics came from our original best-selling AutoBlueberry and an exceptional Girl Scout Cookie cutting from Colorado, famed for a heavy indica stone with a sweet tropical mango taste.

The hybridisation retains a strong fruity aroma as well as the intense feel-good high from the Girl Scout Cookies. The freedom to grow legally without restrictions in Colorado has enabled some truly excellent genetics to emerge with incredible taste, aroma and potency. This variety will suit indica fans looking for potent USA genetics with fruity flavours and very relaxed after-effects."
http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/cann...tocolorado-cookies-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/

And the AutoBrooklyn Sunrise......

"AutoBrooklyn Sunrise combines a distinctively spicy taste with large yields of frosty top strength cannabis. The genetics come from the acclaimed USA East Coast ‘Brooklyn’ Diesel clone noted for a famously rich diesel aroma and strong high. This was combined with some connoisseur AK genetics from upper New York State and made into a feminized autoflowering variety.

The result brings together the best East Coast genetics into a heavy yielding and great tasting new auto with a strong yet smooth high. AutoBrooklyn Sunrise gives an unusually strong initial euphoric high, it's a perfect morning/breakfast choice which is where the variety got its name. This Big-Apple auto is at home in any urban grow-room and comes with our highest recommendations."
http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/cannabis-seeds/product/autobrooklyn-sunrise-lowrider-cannabis-seeds/

I will grow one of each in 15L Airpots under the GN HS1s,I will veg them under one 75w HS1 then give them one light each for bloom.

Feeding schedule will be my Easy Auto one https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tangs-easy-auto-feeding-schedule.47290/ and I will try to be as in depth as poss with the whole growing method and process.

My first step is a close look at the seeds for damage,if ok (only ever had one damaged) they go into a small half full glass of water, the water is room temp and has been sat out for a day or two. If growing one plant I usually soak and plant two seeds to double my chances of germination. When the seeds are floating in the water I put them in a kitchen cupboard so nice and dark ......I will update you on the next step as soon as the seeds sink.

AutoColorado Cookie seeds.
de5047d5bddf426f9dd15fc5fc1643a7.jpg

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise seeds.
1d8a513b97d2ac99a843e455a39bd24f.jpg

d639aee3f452394b0e5db721a9b11dac.jpg

Ah gosh darnit I have to settle for the 2nd seat! :pass:

These are the two strains I am so waiting out to try! Awesome TaNg that we get to follow how they perform while waiting! USA genetics will be an interesting thing to see in action but I really hope we get some Canadian genetics someday, such as the BC Big Bud.

Last edited:
Colorado cookies on the go to now this going to be EPIC Tang. I have gut feeling there batch of COOKIES will be some of the best on the PLANET and get huge too. I am truly excited to see these to come to fruition and what better guy to start them for the first time on autoflower.net there is none simple at that.

Back