@TaNg
You got skills!!!
I've not seen you mension, but do you pH your nutrient mix?
Haven't heard of TaNG? You must be new :crying: he's a master. Go to DutchPassion sub forums here he's in the top there, or mephisto he's all over there too. That being said his tap water is good pH and he uses advanced nutes which are pH perfect, so no he doesn't pH. I'm not speaking for him, but he probably gets 200 notifications or more a day so it's impossible for him to keep up and reply everywhere. I've already picked his brain and he offered his feed on the forums here where he explains in better detail.

I Have heard of @TaNg from his YouTube vids, he's the reason I joined this forum.

I've never been a fan of autoflowers until I saw tangs YouTube vids.

Tang I just went through the diary and I am impressed with the genetics. As usual u do the plants great justice so it was to no surprise that when I bought the sunrise and googled a grow journal ur name came up. Are u in UK??. I'm your Canadian cousin and cannot find plagron here. That's fine, but my question is what medium are your an nutrients designed for?? I've a couple abs to go into pots tonight or tomorrow. Also what was the npk for the plagron??

Canadiam eh use pro mix Hp or sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] they are soilless mixes designed for fast growth it is peat moss and perlite Sunshine#4 is basically the same is what adavanced nutrients uses and reccomends. We have nothing like plagron here.

Last edited:
Day 70.....Harvest.

Both plants were taken down first thing this morning and are now drying in paper bags.

AutoColorado Cookies.

79d9f012a4d4b1673993b33e123487e5.jpg
b29fe49d14ca8d78bf116f3c3cb997ae.jpg
6fedd3a7dede4664add07f395697590a.jpg

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise.

602e1b3b526f5d202b2554f47c9a8f71.jpg
437ed96882005fe756865cd9f532314d.jpg
bfa0e7840802414246efc72de5364070.jpg
04f8ef7ebbbe2db0fda1ffc793a71f75.jpg

I'm more than happy with this grow, both plants have a decent size,they smell amazing and only took 10 weeks. I will let you know how they vape in a few days time.

mad respect bro!!
can you let us know whats the amount of the harvest ?

The other pots have AutoDaiquiri Lime and another AutoColorado Cookies because I was so impressed with the trichome production, I will be starting a couple of Mephisto plants in about a week when the Toofless Alien is done,I'm eying up the Deep Blue C (Mitch special f2) and a Supernatural OG.

oh sorry didn't see that the somebody else already asked, anyway a beautiful yield you got there

Hey Tang, what a Camera do you have?

I am gonna be growing these two strains alongside one another next month, it is my first grow so finding this thread has been a blessing. Thanks for taking time to share this knowledge :)

Back