Yes 6 oz of 1 plant and 5 oz off the other. i was expecting more.hoping to smash that yield with my current grow;)

Just saw your mazar update.

Fantastic growth, I can't believe you don't normally feed before day 21, and still get so much growth.

How dry does your medium get between watering?

Fantastic stuff man, really impressive, your auto mazar looks like a dwc grown photo period!!

Ha ha thanks mate normally i dont feed my plants till week 4 to 5 of life if im using biobizz light mix.plants dont need feed at the begining of life mate as long as u know ur soil is good.then just water and love.the way i see it is if ur plant is already established without.feed then when u give feed gives them a major boosts.always grown this way.less is best.more organic the better.i try to grow plants as if they were in nature;)i let the medium dry out abit inbetween waterings but never let it go fully dry. Automazar is definalty the wildest auto i have grown to date.so im.growing her again in my current grow;)

My current grow on here is in the dutch passion seed section.titled.. automazar.700w led auto topping grow.currenty plants are 3 weeks old just updated.all welcome ;) happy growing every1;)

Well then @autobeast welcome to the BEST canna community on the net hands down, you will find the people here are wonderful. If you haven't checked this out you should this is the live stoners thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/live-stoner-gossip.35098/page-2477#post-1100972 You need to come check it out, just click on the link tell them I sent you and say hi everyone else will do the rest. This is the best place to come get acclimated to the site and meet everyone especially a lot of the veterans of the site. @TaNg just made a sighting there so you know it's dope lol

Ha ha thanks mate normally i dont feed my plants till week 4 to 5 of life if im using biobizz light mix.plants dont need feed at the begining of life mate as long as u know ur soil is good.then just water and love.the way i see it is if ur plant is already established without.feed then when u give feed gives them a major boosts.always grown this way.less is best.more organic the better.i try to grow plants as if they were in nature;)i let the medium dry out abit inbetween waterings but never let it go fully dry. Automazar is definalty the wildest auto i have grown to date.so im.growing her again in my current grow;)

Thanks for the info.

I feed from day 10 onwards, but I've never grown anything like that mazar.

5oz is my record for a single plant and that was an AutoUltimate, so pretty hard to do badly.

Class growing mango, I'll not be growing again after my current crop goes down, but I'll still nod into AFN from time to time to keep my finger tips green, and to chat with some really helpful and friendly guys and girls here.

Peas.

Derek thanks for the warm welcome appreciated.and i see there are lots of top growers here doing great things i know im in a good place .il be sure to hit the link u sent.thank you very much.and tang is a legend for sure i have known of him for a few years now. Grows some killer plants. Have a great day all ;)

Derek thanks for the warm welcome appreciated.and i see there are lots of top growers here doing great things i know im in a good place .il be sure to hit the link u sent.thank you very much.and tang is a legend for sure i have known of him for a few years now. Grows some killer plants. Have a great day all ;)

Yep @TaNg is THE reason I grow autos, he showed me the light for sure. And such a cool dude!!! Check out his journals here, I think he has grown let me see EVERYTHING and smashed them all out of the park! He hangs in the seed breeder forums like Mephisto and Dutch Passion

I have watched a few you tube vids of tangs as u smashes it every time.but id never try all that feed abit much for me lol.tang feeds them very heavy but they always take it;) with great results;) quality stutt for sure:)

Do u use as much feed mate i see alot of growers copying his style ;)

Back