Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
SeedBank : Seedsman

Name Dutch Passion

Strain: AutoXtreme x 6

Name

Did it autoflower?: Y/N Yes

Soil/hydro: Hydro DWC

Description These plants got freaking HUGE!!!

Nutes: General Hydro

Description

Light (kind and schedule): two 1000watt MH/HPS I ran them for 24/0 from start to finish

Description my environment was pretty legit

From seed to harvest date: _87_days

Dry Yield: aprox 1800_g

High/Effect Duration: It was an uplifting high that was the craziest "creeper" weed I have ever smoked

Description Mild

In-depth, I think that I really messed with them as far as potency goes because I heat stressed them for the last 2 weeks of their lives. So any deficiencies in the smoke are a result of me messing up and has ZERO to do with the strain itself

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

Description The nugs were just gigantic a couple as big as my arm

THE GROWTH: **********

Description
I added extra stars to this because there is no describing how these plants grew I was seeing them grow an inch or more a day sometimes 2

THE SMELL: ***

Description The smell wasn't the strongest but it was super lemony, it honestly smelled just like a fresh bottle of lemon pledge

THE SMOKE: ***

Description The smoke was very smooth and tasted great!

THE HIGH: *****

Description As stated above this was some "creeper" the first time I smoked it I was like what the hell and was kind of mad, then literally almost 10 minutes later and I realized I was giggling into the fridge.

This was my first experience growing autos and I have to say that I am a convert for life and have seen what is possible from good auto genetics and these are definitely top notch.

Nah not of 1 tree off of 6 lol, that is why I put at the top AutoXtreme X6 I guess I should have made it a little clearer. The link to the grow is in my sig, here is a picture of what the roots looked like to kind of give you an idea
223927-e51cdc949f059f3915468c540381187a.jpg
I am going to do better than that this time though, I intended to break a few mephisto records

Ah I see still a great job On my screen there is no x6 it stops at the final "e" of Xtreme, anyway, the reason why I dont think its impossible, a while ago I saw a link of a 1300g + dry weight yield off one Royal Queen Auto strain i hope you dont mind but for refernece here is the link!
http://herb.co/2016/06/10/worlds-largest-yield-one-plant/

I watched the first part of that video and yeah he got 1300 grams but did you see that bud? It did not look good to say the least, I am a much bigger fan of @Mr ganjamoto's 1000 gram AutoUltimate
au.jpg
this is what I consider to be the standard as far as indoor/hydro/co2 and I intended on breaking this record with my upcoming project

It does look particularly shit hey? And the way he squeeses those buds makes me cringe lol, Ive seen the picture of this autoA before but never knew what strain it is, man now thats n freakin great job that AU looks Healty++++! Respect to @Mrganjamoto it makes my eyes feel good looking at that girl, @derek420colorado I believe you can break the record , here is quite a few guys on AFN who has the skill to do so IMHO, its all about commitment and will, best of luck ! I will sure keep an eye and ear out , i wouldnt want to miss another record attempt !
What strain you have in mind for ur next project?

LOL yeah that is one ridiculous plant bro. I am in a loss of words beholding that one. :yeahthat: Thank you for the report and congrats on such an awesome yield!

I watched the first part of that video and yeah he got 1300 grams but did you see that bud? It did not look good to say the least, I am a much bigger fan of @Mr ganjamoto's 1000 gram AutoUltimate View attachment 589346 this is what I consider to be the standard as far as indoor/hydro/co2 and I intended on breaking this record with my upcoming project
Totally agree growpotcheaply plant was huge but buds were poor quality on the other hand Mr gangamoto was top yeild and quality

It does look particularly shit hey? And the way he squeeses those buds makes me cringe lol, Ive seen the picture of this autoA before but never knew what strain it is, man now thats n freakin great job that AU looks Healty++++! Respect to @Mrganjamoto it makes my eyes feel good looking at that girl, @derek420colorado I believe you can break the record , here is quite a few guys on AFN who has the skill to do so IMHO, its all about commitment and will, best of luck ! I will sure keep an eye and ear out , i wouldnt want to miss another record attempt !
What strain you have in mind for ur next project?

I am going to be doing 3 strains(at least that is what I have decided as of right now) I am going to do 2 @mephisto strains, the Hubbabubbasmelloscope and the SODK I am I am also going to be running @FastBuds Six Shooter. I am going to be doing something kinda off the wall. I will be growing in a greenhouse in DWC but at night I am going to be running 1300 watts of LEC lighting and I am going to have co2 being blasted in there as well, so there is a good chance I might break some records lol. I am going to try any way

Back