Dragon Meds DRAGON BLUEBERRIES -- 3rd Stealth Micro DWC Grow

OOOGaUtO

MagnaCartaHolyGrow
Reaction score
Its Tripple O G here with my 3rd Micro grow & finally I am going to be able to tame my 1st dragon :eatmydragon:

I soaked 4 Dragon Blueberries this evening & im going to allow them to soak for 24-36 hrs

Same Veg & Bloom box from my previous grows same AN nutes lineup nothing will change for this grow.

Cant wait cant wait im hoping for atleast one fem!

EDIT: Could a Mod please change my tittle, i would like the Dragon Blueberries to be in front of the 3rd Stealth Micro so that it reads DRAGON BLUEBERRIES -- 3rd Stealth Micro DWC Grow

:nightdrag:

Green karma ur way 000g ...

EDIT: Could a Mod please change my tittle, i would like the Dragon Blueberries to be in front of the 3rd Stealth Micro so that it reads DRAGON BLUEBERRIES -- 3rd Stealth Micro DWC Grow
done...:thumbs:...happy growing...:smokebuds:

Best of luck with your new Dragon venture:dance::smokebuds:

Thanks everyone for the replies and kind words much appreciated

I took Dragon Blueberry beans out from soak last night so that's like 30 hrs soaking.

Placed them into res and veg box last night as well. Set res water at

188 ppm
5.6 ph
73 res temp
90 ambient temp

Started off with
1.25 ml sensi grow A
1.25 ml sensi grow B
4ml Nirvana
1.25 Voodoo Juice

So there was four beans, two looked brown and two looked greenish, the two brown ones had a tap root showing last night and two green ones didnt show any signs of opening up. But one of the brown ones straight had a purple tap root and the other one had a greenish whitish tap root, anyone experienced the purple tap root?

Update pic

View attachment 233054

Couldn't take a pic of the purple tap root my iPhone was full again! Is this a common dragon phenomenon?

:nightdrag:

:booya::wiz::nightdrag::eatmydragon:

U got a folower +1

Thanks a lot Kaellan :smokebuds:

Green karma ur way 000g ...

Appreciate the karma swampman :smokebuds:

done...:thumbs:...happy growing...:smokebuds:

Thanks for changing the title for me much appreciated Mr. NiceSmoke :smokebuds: hopefully i can please the dragon masters :grat: and earn my stripes

Best of luck with your new Dragon venture:dance::smokebuds:

Good looks Stylez! :grat::smokebuds: I cant wait to get these babies going

Back