Indoor Dragons and Trainwreck and Ghost... O G! locked down and bored!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Decided it was time to do just a fun grow. in fact, it's been a while since I've posted a non-contest grow. Trying to keep busy so I got some QBs out of storage ( yah I'm a QB hoarder.....lol ) and built a new light for one of my cabinets. I put 2, QB 288 v2 on a slate double and made a very simple frame ( just 2 rails ). I screwed 2 pieces of wood to the sides of the cabinet for the rails to rest on. If I need to raise the light a bit, I can simply slip a block of wood under each end on the shelves.
For a driver I bought a 185H-54. I turned it down to 150 watts and may go lower with it, we'll see.
The cab is 30" tall, 34" wide, and 20" deep. Out of sheer boredom, I've started a multi-strain grow in small containers. Some of the seed is very old and actually not expected to sprout, like some Dragon's Blood F2s I found dated 2012.
I couple are photo periods that will be moved and transplanted in lager pots in a tent. The rest are all autos. I'm growing Dolly Dragon ( Big Bud x Duurty Dragon ) , Dragon's Blood, Blueberry Ghost OG, and an Amnesia x Black Domina cross. Yep, it's going to be interesting.......... I don't care about harvest. I'll enjoy the struggle to manage disparate growth across strains. i may or may not do plant training, we'll see.
Pots are cottage cheese containers. i use these as starter pots, the plant and soil slip out easily when transplanting and are just shy of a quart (1L ).

i'll be feeding Megacrop start to finish.

Got some sprouts already and the Trainwreck ( Humbolt ) is just a few days from transplant, the B. Ghost OG auto, and several Dolly Dragons are up.

Multigrow pic1 -4-4-2020.jpg
Multigrow pic2 -4-4-2020.jpg

Update:

Things moving along nicely. I started a second bathc of Dragon's Blodd the firat 10 seeds were duds... damn it! Funny, the next 4 seeds all popped!
And all 4 Black and Blue sprouted. these are photo periods. The seeds came from a plant I hung to dry in my shed and forgot about for the last year! I recently collected the seeds and put 4 in to soak and all four sprouted.

The Dolly Dragons are growing quickly! Haven't spotted a male yet but I'm watching! I'll do some topping soon. Feeding the Megacrop 2.0 as of today. 425 ppm, ph 6.48. All the plants seem pretty happy with the new light. i have a small fan in there now to keep air moving.

multi-grow pic1 -4-12-2020.jpg
multi-grow pic2 -4-12-2020.jpg

Black and Blue in multi grow pic1 -4-12-2020.jpg
Dolly Dragon multi grow pic1 -4-12-2020.jpg

Update:

Girls are doing well! Trainwreck was reansplanted into a 2 gallon pot and the Blueberry Ghost OG auto went into a 3 gallon post. that was a few days ago. Today I transplanted 2 of the Black and Blue to 2 gallon pots. All these plants are in a small 32"x32"x60" tent and lighting is one QB 324 running at 135 watts.
The Dolly Dragons are starting to flower. they are the greener ones. The have been on Megacrop for at least a week now. the other got their first feeding today. As they are photo periods I will likely transplant the other 2 Black and Blue. they are regs so I'm hoping for at least two females. Same with the Dolly Dragon, they are regs and I have 1 male already that will get tossed tomorrow.

Trainwreck was topped and I took two upper fan leaves off, so she looks odd lol!

multigrow pic1 -4-21-2020.jpg
multigrow pic2 -4-21-2020.jpg

Black and Blue

Black and Blue pic1 -4-21-2020.jpg
Black and Blue pic2 -4-21-2020.jpg

Blueberry Ghost OG auto

Blueberry Ghost OG auto pic1 -4-21-2020.jpg

Trainwreck

trainwreck pic1 -4-21-2020.jpg

Update:

Ohh that Trainwreck! Did anyone notice the large fan leaves at the top of the plant? Actually kind of weird. They were completely block growth below them so I plucked the off yesterday. There were a lot of new branches hidden! enough that I'll take clones soon. I almost hate to, she's such a beauty!

I'll update the other plants in a bit.

look at her now

Trainwreck pic1 -4-26-2020.jpg

Update:
All photo periods moved to a tent. Kind of whish I'd have only run autos in the cab... oh well! The 5 Dolly Dragon are flowering and doing very well. The Trainwreck looked a bit funky, don't really know why, think the PH my have been off on the last feeding. She's looking better. I'll take some clones soon. The other 2 large plants are the Black and Blue. The small pots are Dragon's blood autos. I'm going to transplant them tomorrow. The Blueberry Ghost OG is in another tent with a couple Black and Blue in small pots that will veg a bit longer. So far, so good!

Dolly Dragon

Dolly Dragon pic1 -5-5-2020.jpg

Trainwreck and other plants, Trainwreck is to the left

Trainwreck and Black and blue pic1 -5-5-2020.jpg

Blueberry Ghost OG

Bl. Ghost OG pic1 -5-1-2020.jpg

Update:

Here's one of the Black and Blue I transplanted Love her looks and color! Think this is going to be a fine cross! This is Mataro Blue from Kannabia and Black Domina. Now the Mataro Blue has Black Domina in her already and I wanted to bring out more of her traits, especially the high. For and Indica, MB has a kind of edgy buzz a few puffs too many might be trippy. I won't test that though...lol can't deal with the racy heart etc. BUT damn MB is POTENT! So we'll see if this tames her just a bit. I suspect this may be a great cross, here's hoping! The bud will tell...

Black and Blue pic1 -5-9-2020.jpg

Update:

Here are the photoperiods that started out in the cab. Trainwreck in the back left, the rest are Black and Blue, with one WW XXL in the front. She'll be moved today as this tent is now on 12/12. The small plants are in .75L pots! Looking good considering!

Photo period plants pic1 -5-13-2020.jpg

Back