Indoor Dragons and Trainwreck and Ghost... O G! locked down and bored!

Dragons are sprouting like crazy! The first 7 planted of the Blue Dragons are above ground! Funny how quick these germinated yet the other thirteen seeds have not spouted yet, and may not, as I said, they are old. So I started another 20. I'm hoping for 12 females, as I'll breed two of them if so, Then 8 to grow in the cab and 2 to go into bigger pots.
Black Dragons, 2 were above the soil this morning! considering I planted them yesterday that's quick! AND all 20 sprouted! Going to be a nice grow I think. In the cab I'm going full SOG. I'll prune of any branches and grow single colas.

The Blueberry Ghost OG was dry and jared for a couple days. Harvest was 57g. I pulled a bud a while ago. I ground it up and we vaped it in our Boundless Terra. Ohhhhhhhhhh the flavor! It tastes like blueberries and fuel and has a wonderful high. And it's been 2 hours now and still a good buzz going. Not racy yet has both a head and body buzz. I'm ordering more the next seed order! A great strain.

I'll get pics of the wee ones soon.

Here are the 7 Blue Dragon seedlings, haven't checked the other cab yet.

Blue Dragon seedlings pic1 -6-25-2020.jpg

Update:

Seeds are fickle things. Now for the current grow, i started 20 black dragons and 20 blue dragon. 18 black sprouted a radicle and 16 out of 18 are above soil and doing well. 7 of 20 blue sporuted. So I started 20 more. The seeds were also 4+ years old. This time, all 20 sprouted....lol! So I planted 13 with the longest root in the small pots. i couldn't bear to throw out the all the others so i put 2 more in one gallon pots and sent them to the greenhouse. They'll stay in the 1 gallon pots for the grow. So this grow is looking good., I should have at least 10 females of each. When I've removed the malres, they'll all go into one cab.

and I'll update on the Auto Mazar later today, they're looking good!

Here are the sprouted Black Dragons

Black Dragon seedlings -6-26-2020.jpg
Black Dragon seedlings pic2 -6-26-2020.jpg

Update:

Dragons are doing well and looking good! As soon as I find and eliminate the males, the rest will all go into the cab together. I'm going to take a couple and transplant them into 2 gallon pots and put them in the greenhouse. Reall looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Fed them their first feeding of Megacrop ( V1 this grow ) at 500 ppm. They'll get the same to the end. PH 6.45

Black Dragons

Black Dragons pic1 -7-9-2020.jpg

Blue Dragons

Blue Dragons pic1 -7-8-2020.jpg

Very interesting grow @pop22 . I'm going to follow along the journey.

What medium are you using and are you feeding on every watering at that strength of MC? Also, any bloom nutes or any other supplements?

I runn my MC at 475 to 525 ppms , PH 6.4 - 6.5. I use no other nutrients or additives. KISS is my style. And most "supplements" are simply snake oil. All those additive with high P? Cannabis only needs 7-15 ppms of P! That's straight from Dr. Allison Justice, speaking on how ridiculous cannabis nutrients can be. I've grown my best plants ever using just Megacrop start to finish.

My medium is soil. I recycle all my soil. In larger pots, I simply cut out the stump and replant in the hole. I have pots I've run like that for over 2 years. I've never had any problems with salts buildup, soil handles nutrients differently than coco. That and the fact that I don't run stupidly high ppm/ec shows that salts build up doesn't have to be an issue, and the entire cause of it is using too much nutrient.

And I NEVER flush.

Very interesting grow @pop22 . I'm going to follow along the journey.

What medium are you using and are you feeding on every watering at that strength of MC? Also, any bloom nutes or any other supplements?

My medium is soil. I recycle all my soil. In larger pots, I simply cut out the stump and replant in the hole. I have pots I've run like that for over 2 years. I've never had any problems with salts buildup, soil handles nutrients differently than coco. That and the fact that I don't run stupidly high ppm/ec shows that salts build up doesn't have to be an issue, and the entire cause of it is using too much nutrient.

And I NEVER flush.

This I like. With Corona, my access to soil is quite poor. Recycling would solve another one of my many issues.

Excellent buddage by the way, especially with the smaller pots. That's kind of my direction as well at the moment, smaller pots & more numbers.

Rolling a fat one for the Dragon show. :smoking::pass:

I've been recycling my soil for years. Seriously, there's no such thing as spent soil, just re-amend it, let it cook if you do organic and your good to go. If you uses nutrients like /i do, keep the ppms down.

Worried about soil borne diseases from a sick plant? Put the soil in a black garbage bag and leave it in the sun for a couple days, it will be sterile!

These's never a good reason to throw out soil!

This I like. With Corona, my access to soil is quite poor. Recycling would solve another one of my many issues.

Excellent buddage by the way, especially with the smaller pots. That's kind of my direction as well at the moment, smaller pots & more numbers.

Rolling a fat one for the Dragon show. :smoking::pass:

I runn my MC at 475 to 525 ppms , PH 6.4 - 6.5. I use no other nutrients or additives. KISS is my style. And most "supplements" are simply snake oil. All those additive with high P? Cannabis only needs 7-15 ppms of P! That's straight from Dr. Allison Justice, speaking on how ridiculous cannabis nutrients can be. I've grown my best plants ever using just Megacrop start to finish.

And I NEVER flush.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I’ve been running MC v2 for a year or so now and have had some pretty reasonable harvests, but run into lockout or deficiencies in every grow.
Currently starting an experiment with 3 Fantasmo Express where I’m trying out different feed regiments. Basically, no nutes until the plant begs For it and small doses As needed, one with a low dosage every watering, and one with the recommended strength according to greenleaf with their other products (Sweet Candy, bud explosion, and sea kelp).
No journal up, but I’ll post if the experiment yields some interesting results.

Trainwreck and Mystery weed! The trainwreck is a clone, momma was harvested about a month ago. Clone is three time the size of momma! And the Mystery weed, well........ Don't have a clue what she is but she's growing some great looking bud!

Trainwreck clone1 pic1 -8-12-2020.jpg
Mystery Weed pic1 -8-12-2020.jpg

Back