Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Blue AutoMazar Grow

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
I'm again honoured to be one of the first to try Dutch Passions new Autofem,the genetics are really exciting but that's all I can say until DP do an official announcement. 4 were planted about a week ago and they popped there heads up on 4/20 they are under a 120w Grownorthern MS0004 at the moment so they have 30w each, the lighting will change as soon as my 2 MS0006 come back from GN with the Philips Lumiled upgrades fitted,new strain and new tech.....I could burst with excitement lol.
All 4 are in 15L Airpots in Plagron Light mix,food will be AN Sensi grow and bloom,voodoo juice,Sensi Zym,Carboload,B52 and Atami Bloombastic. My grow room is just over 1m2 and I'm not sure how many of these girls I will have room for so will play it by ear.

Day 4.
u3yne4y6.jpg
nere9u3u.jpg
e9ajeha9.jpg
atupy4en.jpg
6a8a8y2y.jpg
a6yve9yd.jpg

:thread: A new strain & new upgrades,I'm subbed in fo sho :dance2: :dance2:

Congrats Tang! They will be blessed for sure by the ganja gods, how awesome they popped their heads on 4/20 :dance: subbed up for this ride for sure... Wishing I was over in Europe to try some of DP Tonys gear, but DP don't ship to the USA... I did find some DP Blueberry Fem circa 2007....
DP has such awesome strains! Tang your going to Kill it like usual!
Sending a big ole female karma cloud your way!
Peace Brother
yodabuds

:pop::cough::smokebuds:

I'm again honoured to be one of the first to try Dutch Passions new Autofem,the genetics are really exciting

You Deserve it my Bro..your Growing skills are Exceptional..you would make a Weed look Great...:cough:..

Speed & Safety for them...:wiz:

Best of luck bro...look forward to seeing the new modules in action..:wiz:

Back